Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some quick pics whilst i am at work :banana

Sorry for the quality of pics :(

Need my narrow tt now bad

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture006.jpg

cheers John, it is awesome :D

btw thats not my unpainted head if it were i would be begging you to do it :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I have recieved my replacment Fighter 1999 (Tyler):D:chew:D:chew
Rainman got a complete new jacket shoe and he even repainted the eyes himself by the look of them :D

Many thanks to rainman and zuno for putting up with my emails:D

My wife just called to tell me I got a package. Now this work shift is really dragging!!! Congrats to all my fellow board members that got theirs already. They look great!!!

Got my bruised head, looks great.

I have to mod the Hot Toys neck post to fit it before I can show off the figure. But it won't be as hard as I thought, just need to dremel off the ball joint and replace it with a magnet.

____ did he make these for the slim bodies?.... it doesn't even fit on the narrow shoulders.

You could always do what I'm doing to mod the neck, but it would suck since the chest IMO makes up a nice percentage of the full figure price. I also wish he'd offer those seperate in the future or make the studio df heads hot toys compatible.

Anyway heres my WIP, sorry about the lighting the flash was on, the color of the body matches up with the head alot better in person.

PICT0807.jpg

naw i think ill swing by toys2 for some slims. up til now i haven't bought a single slim... i do however have like 5 narrow shoulders stocked and ready.

the abdomen pin is too big for it... unless you want to shave off some of the pin it will not fit.

the abdomen pin is too big for it... unless you want to shave off some of the pin it will not fit.

I think this is a mistake in my opinion, Norton is as tall as Pitt so a narrow was a much better body option

but i am guessing atleast its cheaper :D

I think this is a mistake in my opinion, Norton is as tall as Pitt so a narrow was a much better body option

but i am guessing atleast its cheaper :D

well yeah but on the same note meat loaf is shorter than norton but he was standing on a box during the movie... I think Norton is protrayed as a small puny guy in both the book and thee film.

for those who missed out on the complete box set any ideas for the gun?

alright rainman! bring on marla! i want to buy her so you can move on and make bounty hunter blondie!

Back