Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will only need a painted head wont you matey, you got the rest sorted, looked perfect what i seen?

Not perfect enough.:lol If they do make that figure and it turns out awesome I know for a fact it's likely I'll want the full thing.
Stansfield is my favorite movie character ever !. :chew

It's your lucky day, mate :D

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Another head and clothes set for me ha ha ha

atleast it gives me time to save as i am guessing marla and version 2 pitt will come first

So will rainman still make v2 tyler and marla?

And have they given up on the red OP glasses?

Zuno mentioned that the v2 tyler will come with the oakley 'mars' shades, so does that mean that they are skipping that as well?

Too many questions right now, and I wish zuno was still here to help us out :(

Anyways, just got my narrator today! A few minor hiccups though, hopefully santajack could help me out.

For those of you who got the fullset, does your certificate has the 'narrator1999' signed by rainman? Or is it just the edition number and rainman's signature?

Not perfect enough.:lol If they do make that figure and it turns out awesome I know for a fact it's likely I'll want the full thing.
Stansfield is my favorite movie character ever !. :chew

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Better get a few more paper rounds in then matey :lol

Better get a few more paper rounds in then matey :lol

If I have to I'll sell a few things I will but from this day I'm saving !. :D
It is still a maybe though so I can't get to excited I suppose...

Talking about £550.00 for a full figure right ?. Somewhere close to that region.

If I have to I'll sell a few things I will but from this day I'm saving !. :D
It is still a maybe though so I can't get to excited I suppose...

Talking about £550.00 for a full figure right ?. Somewhere close to that region.

You looking at $650 so i would say less than £550 but if you can pull that together atleast you will def be able to afford it at that.

Mate sell me your Anton if you need some help :lol

Tyler 2 and Marla will still be coming next? and then a Gary Oldman?

Very disappointing news about the red sunglasses. Will Tyler 2 and Marla still come with sunglasses?

Tyler 2 and Marla will still be coming next? and then a Gary Oldman?

Very disappointing news about the red sunglasses. Will Tyler 2 and Marla still come with sunglasses?

We are in the same boat, mate.

heres hoping that rainman will still follow through with the fight club line. I have zero to little interest in oldman.

I think marla would come with the shades since shes just wearing a generic shades, but the OP shades and the oakley shades that both tyler version are wearing is quite popular and has tons of reference, so I guess if rainman decides to make it, itd be tough since us freaks is gonna complain that its not accurate enough :lol

various ways to make them. I'm thinking red tinted urethane and painting the silver frame. It'll be tricky to cast something so thin as 1 piece.

various ways to make them. I'm thinking red tinted urethane and painting the silver frame. It'll be tricky to cast something so thin as 1 piece.

has anyone seen or own those frames that came with silken floss?

I think it look somewhat similar to what marla is wearing. The OP red one that tyler is wearing is similar to the tony stark men suit, just different model, so I guess I'll be fine if rainman give us that kinda quality.

Btw, didnt lalla customize his own red shades for his rainman tyler? I think its do able, just that maybe rainman is too much of a perfectionist, and wont settle for 'good enough' :lol at this point, Id rather have a red glasses from rainman, than having no glasses at all :monkey1

its good that rainman is making oldman after fight club. I could certainly use the break :lol since I'm gonna concentrate on HT's iron man 2 line, I have a feeling that they are gonna milk this line dry like what they did with terminator salvation and dark knight.

But I sure do hope that rainman could make tony montana and/or michael corleone at some point. I need a decent pacino in my collection.

its good that rainman is making oldman after fight club. I could certainly use the break :lol since I'm gonna concentrate on HT's iron man 2 line, I have a feeling that they are gonna milk this line dry like what they did with terminator salvation and dark knight.

But I sure do hope that rainman could make tony montana and/or michael corleone at some point. I need a decent pacino in my collection.

In this case theres got to be somebody we can commision to make the shades as theres at least 20 of us who want them.

Agreed. Between the rainman purchasers and the people who jumped on the other sculpt, there's a market for these.

Back