Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received The Narrator and he's really fantastic! He looks great on the slim.

I also got my package back from Rainman. The shirt he didn't touch which is ok. The watch face is fixed which I thank Rainman for doing. :)

But the Pitt head with a hair chip came back with a different hair tip chipped. :( Those hair tips are too fragile. The annoying thing is the broken tip is not in the bag so I have to make a replacement, which is what I guess I should have done to begin with since it was minor but I was sending the watch anyway.

Where's all the pictures at? I would post but I dont have a body yet. So is it confirmed that the Rainman limited one is on a slim truetype?

Seems that way mate, i am sure its been confirmed the chest plate will not fit on a narrow so a slim it is, what people are saying is certainly positive about Norton on a slim :D

Now just need that slim cant wait

So did you sand anyhting down or it fit just fine? And I ask again where are the pics from all my fellow freaks? When Tyler came out everyone was posting like mad and now with Norton its at a slow crawl.:confused:

I will post pics if somebody wants to send me a slim :lol

Where's all the pictures at? I would post but I dont have a body yet. So is it confirmed that the Rainman limited one is on a slim truetype?

Well I already posted this but heres mine :

Rules.jpg

So did you sand anyhting down or it fit just fine? And I ask again where are the pics from all my fellow freaks? When Tyler came out everyone was posting like mad and now with Norton its at a slow crawl.:confused:

No does not just fit right on, the head has a magnet not a ball joint. I had to buy little magnets, half the size of a penny and just as thin.

I sanded down the top of the ball joint on the neck about a 1/4 inch so it was flat and then glued the magnet to it. Worked great.

i think marla is top priority before he jumps shift to gary oldman's character in the professional

lol whats the dilemma for getting a slim... the kit was made with the slim body in mind if you want reference just look at the proto pics on rainman's site....

Received Norton the other day, really happy with him, but a little disappointed to think about how much I paid for the final scene clothing set compared to the Durden clothing set I bought. I still need to get him dressed on the slim TT, I bought 4 nudes from BlackOps toys for $26 a piece that did not come with hands, feet or neck, so I need to find a way to get his shoes on. :monkey2

Sad to hear about the glasses, I've really been waiting on them.
various ways to make them. I'm thinking red tinted urethane and painting the silver frame. It'll be tricky to cast something so thin as 1 piece.
I think this sounds like a great way to go, anyone know how to do this or willing to give it a shot?

no i cut the the the center connector into a triangle and it fit perfectly

heres a quick pic of mine :D

P1040635.jpg

for those of you who have gotten your full set already, could you please check your certificate and see if yours' have the 'narrator1999' signed on the cert as well? weird, mine's only edition size number and rainman's sig.

I found that I had to adapt the round part of the nude, to fit the chest piece of the Slim TT. Has everyone else had to do this?

Back