Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a bingo :D

inglouriousbasterds2991.jpg

(I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself...)

Man, I can't help but stare at it all the time, now he's the grail in my collection :D

He's awesome! I'm talking bout the rainman fullset btw, the head+sculpt set is placed at the bottom and the corner, because I haven't figured out how to put the shoes on him. How do you guys put the pegs on the shoes btw?

I think its the same sculpt, just a different paint job. And also the angle, Manji.

When I showed both to my wife, she said that the studio DF one looks like nick lachey of 98 degree boy band.

I'll try to take more pics and post em up guys.

Last edited:
I think its the same sculpt, just a different paint job.

When I showed both tomy wife, she said that the studio DF one looks like nick lachey of 98 degree boy band.

I'll try to take more pics and post em up guys.

Wow Rainman does a cracking paint job! I mean the DF Studios paint job is very very nice no complaints at all but i am wishing i had gone the extra mile now for the unlimited edition figure as that paint job makes Tyler look even more like Tyler

Im also wishing i had got the full set, might not of had so many problems as i just opened the shoes as i couldnt be bothered when i recieved him to find theres a chip at the top.

Im also wishing i had got the full set, might not of had so many problems as i just opened the shoes as i couldnt be bothered when i recieved him to find theres a chip at the top.

chip on the shoes? got pics? sorry to hear that buddy..

Btw, anyone got a tutorial on how to put the shoes on for the head + clothes set?

Bloody hell mate sounds like you have had alot of disappointment with yours i am so sorry to hear this!

Very happy to report my clothing set arrived in perfect condition! I also bought an unpainted head sculpt that has all hair tips intact, and the likeness is awesome in person. Really torn on whether to go with the rainman sculpt or the other one.

Also, I found it kind of funny that the bonus mini soap came better protected than that fragile sculpt :lol

Shirt wise, mine looks to be one of the worst, hardly any pink/red :(

Last edited:
Back