Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
imgp3563r.jpg

Need to cut the knuckle a little so the ring fits better but overall I'm really happy with the tailoring. The jacket like you guys have said is amazing. Now I just need a new shirt..

Just opened up my set, and like it's been said, looks amazing in person! Just need to get this guy put together (might take awhile), but I'll put up pics as soon as possible. I'm a very satisfied customer. :chew Sorry to hear about the problems, I was a little scared to open mine.

IMG_7655.jpg

it took me several shots to get this one right, only to noticed that I forgot to put the blu ray :banghead

oh well, prolly would do another photo session again soon :monkey1

I think yours looks great KBA!

btw, do you mind sharing how you put the shoes on? :eek:

thanks!

gunman_c1851_56.jpg

Basically the same idea, only with the shoes. It was a lot easier to accomplish with Tyler's shoes vs Blondie's boots. Just apply some super glue to the foot stubs, set em in and youre good :)

Quick photo shoot. I'll try again with better lighting, I was just too excited!
Oh by the way, I used different shoes (obviously), from Evil Dead Ash.

Its sold :(

Any idea where I could find one?

I hope that the secret item for tyler V2 are these boots, or the bunny slippers, screw the inconsistency! I need a proper footwear for my bath robe.

Sorry Hydeous, I stumbled upon these and have not seen them anywhere else. I think the V2 should have been wearing the loafers and this first version the boots, but that's just me. I'm saving my loafers for another version.

Looks great! The likeness is much improved. :chew

I still don't think the cigarette is appropriate for the character but it is removable. :)

That likeness looks pretty ace.

Glad I skipped the DF Studio painted head for Tyler now. Very unimppressed by it. Guess that could just be in comparison to the Rainman ones though.

Here's what I found a while back. I bought 2 pair for some future Fight Club projects. :naughty

Got these the day it was posted too for the bathrobe though. He wore it with them on the bike. When the V2 head comes out I'll be getting a spare to put the winter hat, these shoes and a bike with him as m third Tyler!

That likeness looks pretty ace.

Glad I skipped the DF Studio painted head for Tyler now. Very unimppressed by it. Guess that could just be in comparison to the Rainman ones though.

I thought you were goin for the full set initially buddy... why did you choose the clothing set instead at the end?

I wish I had picked up another one, and sell it to you or something. Had I known that you couldnt get one:angelsmil

Got these the day it was posted too for the bathrobe though. He wore it with them on the bike. When the V2 head comes out I'll be getting a spare to put the winter hat, these shoes and a bike with him as m third Tyler!

how many pairs did you get, ray. got one to spare, mate?:naughty

I think winter hat + robe + boots and bike = awesome :drool

I thought you were goin for the full set initially buddy... why did you choose the clothing set instead at the end?

I wish I had picked up another one, and sell it to you or something. Had I known that you couldnt get one:angelsmill

I was initially, but my budget would not allow. Plus have to think what figures Rainman may come out with after the FC ones, and save accordingly.

Thank you though. Much appreciate the kind gesture. :rock

Yours looks excellent by the way bud, glad you love it!

This sure turned out great! Any of you guys who got a spare full v1 tyler willing to sell in the future? Thanx :)

Back