Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful pics neo!

looks like stills from the movie :rock

Thank you! glad that you like it ^^

tyler3.jpg

This is almost everything from my Fighter collection, only thing not pictured is my replica Paper Street Soap cards, the replica soap (not the one that came with Tyler) and my jacket prop.

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

Zuno is there any chance that you could convince rainman to offer the df painted head and clothing set again as i am sure there are at least 10 guys on the board who missed out and would pick it up in a heartbeat now that they know what a great piece it is :)

Zuno is there any chance that you could convince rainman to offer the df painted head and clothing set again as i am sure there are at least 10 guys on the board who missed out and would pick it up in a heartbeat now that they know what a great piece it is :)

I'm sorry it is the limited item with the serial numbers.
He won't and can't make more... :monkey2

Thanks,

6joker9, you should have bought one when you had the chance. Don't come in two months later asking if he'll make them again as they are limited.

Keep your eyes open for a headsculpt, but clothes... Sorry.

I was having trouble convincing myself that its ok to pay that much money for a single figure and i purchased a set of webers for my l28 so i was broke :)

Yeah. Great photos!

Care to say a bit about how you achieved your lighting setup, smoke effects, etc?

Ace job. :chew

Yeah. Great photos!

Care to say a bit about how you achieved your lighting setup, smoke effects, etc?

Ace job. :chew

Thank you. The light is really simple. It's just a desk lamp on his left for the luminosity and all the things are done in photoshop ( saturation, contrast, hue ). For the smoke, it's just a pic that I found on google and I put this one on screen mode in photoshop ^^

ty3.jpg

Back