Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting but the hair is not an improvement, imo.

And the glasses are nice but the shape is off a bit for OPs.

To the guy who posted the Man Suit shades on Tyler... why not replace those lenses with red cellophane???

EC already answered for you here, ray:

And the glasses are nice but the shape is off a bit for OPs.

the facial paint is amazing and top notch, but yeah, the hair looks a bit stiff and wig like... just like a statue of brad at the madam tusseaud museum. Im not a fan of the hair either.

you guys are gonna wet your beds...

ubchongik_20100212153146_12375828_1.jpg

its too retarded-good! wow.

https://blog.dreamwiz.com/ubchongik

those glasses right??? I was thinking of making some of my own today that look jut like that. should be easy to do and now that i see how great they look...

Now I really see Pitt in the sculpt!
That looks amazing. Sure, the hair is a bit long, but to me it looks like a massive improvement, and the paint apps are truly amazing.
Bravo!

I see it too now that you mention it!

For the record I hate hate hate real hair on figures but like this for some reason. I'm not the biggest fan of the original hair on the RM though.

I'm kind of seeing it in that one on the right, but it just looks like a Japanese version of Pitt. Dig the expression, however.

I'm not a fan of real hair on male figures either. At a glance though, because of the hair and glasses in those pics, he does look a ton like Brad Pitt.

Are we looking at the same pictures here? Haley Joel Osment!? Come on... :rolleyes:

sorry have to disagree i prefer mine with the sculpted hair and i see more tyler in my head sculpt than that one sorry, the paint job/skin tone is amazingly impressive but tyler doesnt have green eyes either

I guess this is as good a compliment on the likness as any. My wifes friend came by today and was admiring my 1/6 collection. When she stopped at Tyler shes like "Oh my god! Brad Pitt! He's even gorgeous as a toy." So I go "Yeah Fight Club is the ****!" She says "Whats that? I never seen it." So this was recognized as Bradd Pitt from someone who didnt even know who Tyler Durden is. :D

Just thought I'd give the lye scar a try, what do 'yall think? Up close it's kind of sloppy, I just wanted to see if it was possible to add Magic-Sculpt to the HT hand.

Lyed.jpg

Lyef.jpg

This was the only reference image I could find.

Back