Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raymond, if you're still looking for somewhere for fabric to be printed, you can do it at spoonflower.com yourself and then send the fabric to a tailor (I suggest SMcG personally)

Manji nice custom but im not a big fan of that paint job. The eyes look a bit to vibrant imo and the bruising doesnt really look like bruises.

No worries bud, everybody likes different paint ups, in hand its immense i dont think the pics do it any justice however i still think it looks amazing in the pics personally but hey your entitled to your opinion

the narrator is awesome and the clothes for Tyler are top notch...but damn, his face looks looks like Brad Pitt's younger Brother.:horror...looks like 20 year old Tyler Durden

the narrator is awesome and the clothes for Tyler are top notch...but damn, his face looks looks like Brad Pitt's younger Brother.:horror...looks like 20 year old Tyler Durden

I have to agree with you that it isnt 100% Pitt but i recently painted one and it really is a nice sculpt. Now i just need to round up the Norton one.

Last edited:
019_art1690.jpg

Here is my painted Rainman Ed Norton head. This was such a pleasure to paint, a truly fantastic sculpt. Hopefully I will have my whole finished piece soon still waiting for some parts :) I wanted to capture the tiredness of Jack in the film. Hope you enjoy

img1066k.jpg

img1072a.jpg

img1073j.jpg

img1074u.jpg

Also here is a little sneak peak of my Furni Catalog for Jack.
Im going to be offering sets of paper accessories for Fight Club. Hopefully I will have them all sorted by tonight and then I will upload more pictures.

img1076y.jpg

img1077f.jpg

img1078h.jpg

img1079t.jpg

img1080l.jpg

In the set you will get. for $25
Marla Singer burned Number Paper
Tyler Durden Business Card
2x FMC Business Cards
Jack Annotated Reader Book
Furni Catalog
5 leaflets including Blood Parasites, The truth about Leukemia, Testicular cancer, sickle cell anemia and Tuberculosis.
Airways Safety Card
Rules of Fight Club.

let me know if your intrested

Greggo

Just some more better pictures of my Ed Norton. I will finish the rest of the accessories tonight and try and post them on here.

dscn0607m.jpg

dscn0608.jpg

dscn0609p.jpg

dscn0610d.jpg

dscn0611b.jpg

dscn0612p.jpg

dscn0613g.jpg

dscn0614w.jpg

dscn0615s.jpg

Very cool to compare paint jobs and see how they can affect the look of the sculpt. Thanks for sharing pics.

both are fantastic no doubt, but to me, rainmans brings out the sculpt better. which is only natural, since he also sculpted it, and knows how to accentuate his abilities, like any great artist does. Having said that, i really dig smallstudios too. great work!

Back