Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah that sucks.

I've got some, and have moderate sewing skills - I'd have offered to do you a mockup if my sewing machine hadn't ecploded yesterday lol

that looks awesome Ray!

I think if you work with Kato E and organize a run, I bet theres quite a few of us here who'd cop this instantly! myself included!

An idea may be to look into the cost of getting a run of fabric printed up in the pattern, then having someone like Kato.E/A.J Clothiers/Sith Lord McGuyver make the actual t-shirts.

Here is a better picture of the boot25 repaint :love:

ee.jpg

seriously outstanding!!! cant wait to get mine this week i hope :D

been in the postal system for over 2 weeks now :monkey2

Aaron,
Keep me posted on this, I think you should have had it by now.

Best,
John

Nothing you can do buddy! I know i did think time from US to UK is pretty bad but over 2 weeks is a bit of a new one on me.

I am sure it will be here early part of this week, fingers crossed :D

You're guy's excitement hurts me because i wish i could be 100 percent happy with this! I tried to hide the sloppynes around the neck last night and it turned out alright. Like i said just sitting under the jacket it would still look top notch... i know it too! I could even repeat the pattern on the back just to ease my mind though i know i;d never display it with the jacket off anyway. but theres something holding me back from wanting to I think i'd have to remove the head on my rainman figure too to put it on and it's something im scared to do because i already had to send it back to him for repairs once.

What do you say Kato E. Can you print directly on fabric? Im sure there is a decent list of us who would buy this if i supplied the design to you with enough people maybe it would justify a run?

If someone can give me the file of the print, I may give it a try

Back