Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll see... I'm not just going to release it just like that I don't think though... it's not something i just found, i put a lot of time into making it... I'd just want to ensure i a) get one and b) don't make someone else... whoever that may be... a lot of money from making them as the design is 50% as much as the thing as the the tailoring...

but i want us all to have one that's a given and actually that's the main thing here and i don't even want to make a boatload of $$ off it just because i can... i just don't want someone ELSE to from my work :D I do this stuff for a living so i don't want to diminish the role of the designer...

but now that that's said... anything that can work out is fair game! Really hoping something can happen...

:lecture Exactly my thoughts, Ray.

One of the main reasons people have had difficulty replicating Tyler gear is because there are no clear hi-res images of the designs.

And when you do collaborate with someone on this, obviously make sure they can provide you with a sample of their custom fabric printing first.

:lecture Exactly my thoughts, Ray.

One of the main reasons people have had difficulty replicating Tyler gear is because there are no clear hi-res images of the designs.

And when you do collaborate with someone on this, obviously make sure they can provide you with a sample of their custom fabric printing first.

Thanks Entropy...always one to give a very thoughtful/logical bit of 2 cents to any discussion!

Thanks Entropy...always one to give a very thoughtful/logical bit of 2 cents to any discussion!

Sorry for my rudeness that i hv no idea originally that you hv investigated a lot of time to develope this graphic pattern.

I don't mean to take any advantages from your work honestly!:lol

Anyway... I will terminate this project since it will cost a lot of money to make a print on the fabric as well.

If you think my tailor skill is helpful to yr T-shirt, you may p.m. me for any chance of cooperation.

Last edited:
I would honestly pay a premium price for this shirt if you guys were able to work together and produce it. This is THE shirt I want for my Tyler bash, not sure I can speak for everyone else, but I know I would fork out some decent cash for it if it was done well :duff

We'll see... I'm not just going to release it just like that I don't think though... it's not something i just found, i put a lot of time into making it... I'd just want to ensure i a) get one and b) don't make someone else... whoever that may be... a lot of money from making them as the design is 50% as much as the thing as the the tailoring...

but i want us all to have one that's a given and actually that's the main thing here and i don't even want to make a boatload of $$ off it just because i can... i just don't want someone ELSE to from my work :D I do this stuff for a living so i don't want to diminish the role of the designer...

but now that that's said... anything that can work out is fair game! Really hoping something can happen...

I was only messing! I understand totally what you are saying!

I would love this t shirt for Tyler however i am one of few i think that actually likes the shirt Rainman came up with so its win win for me. If you can pull this off fantastic i would be willing to pay well for it also and if it doesnt come off then hey i really like the shirt i have anyway :D

Oh Kato don't worry man I wasn't taking your comment as being rude one bit... It's as understood as why it's hard for you not to charge premium price for your work... When it's that good it's that good for s reason...

Anyways guys let me look into this a bit... I think for many this is the ideal Tyler shirt.

The progress on this shirt design is absolutley outstanding. I too hope Kato and my brother can work something out cause this could lead to the ultimate Tyler Durden 1/6 figure.

Here are some pics of the shirt on as well as my Norton mods and the hand scar.
picture21a.png

picture4qe.png

picture11lt.png

picture19b.png

picture9dn.png

picture20fy.png

picture6xh.png

picture15wu.png

more pics here...
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72783&page=8

the sleeves came from soverign studios... took awhile to get some but so glad i did as i knew one day they would come in handy... i can't imagine how stupid he would look with THESE...

https://www.store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=1266

not real hair! glad it looks that way though... when you can't get a brush small enough nothing beats the precision of a pencil crayon... worked great.. won't rub off or anything the rubber sort of absorbed the pigment in it's texture.

Just received my head back from Boot25 :bow

I am thrilled with this head now, i am finally 100% happy with this beauty now :D

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

Manji nice custom but im not a big fan of that paint job. The eyes look a bit to vibrant imo and the bruising doesnt really look like bruises.

Back