Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but my squre ring have little bit damage:banghead
4315546730_fe7deb71ab.jpg

I am sure with the help of Zuno Rainman will put that right for you

I love both from the pics, i love the gear and i love the likeness :D

Hope the SDF one looks like that

I kinda get what you mean, wai.

The HT version of Pitt (Aldo) by kojun is freakin insane. Its almost 99.9% accurate life like to brad, with those facial lines etc. And not to mention a JC Hong personally hand applied paint for the proto.

While I think rainman's version is more like a figure type, sort of like HT when they were doing RDJ's sculpt for the Mark 3 stage, the likeness is there and anyone who sees it will know who that is.

But its not life-like, like what HT has been producing lately, starting from wolvie, aldo etc.

That said, I think this is probably the best figure that we are gonna get of brad pitt as tyler durden of this caliber. Lets also not forget that rainman is working all by himself, he built this from scratch, sculpt it and also personally painted it all 20 sculpts in 30 days time. you cant really compare that with someone like kojun who have help from various people like JC Hong, Harue etc.

but my squre ring have little bit damage:banghead
4315546730_fe7deb71ab.jpg

i said this to manji and i'll say it here - "imperfection is the perfection of tyler". i think some of you guys are forgetting what this character is all about. at that scale anyway, it's hardly noticeable. if anything, i'd prefer the rings to be slightly damaged. think of it as a unique, not so beautiful snowflake.

i said this to manji and i'll say it here - "imperfection is the perfection of tyler". i think some of you guys are forgetting what this character is all about. at that scale anyway, it's hardly noticeable. if anything, i'd prefer the rings to be slightly damaged. think of it as a unique, not so beautiful snowflake.

Yes you make a valid point mate i must say

Back