Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Manji the paint work between Rainman and DF is vastly different. They both make a great end product but sometimes depending on the sculpt the paint work could go either way.

I really can't wait to get mine... btw has Rainman announced anything about the next release? Will it be Marla or Tyler v2?

My Fighter 1999 head & clothing set arrived today. Overall I am pleased with the figure. I took some pics and hopefully they can be viewed.

P1020076.jpg

P1020070.jpg

P1020063.jpg

I dont know what a cosplay means but I do know that I'm not really impressed with any of these pictures I've seen to be honest. I suspected that rainman cut a lot of shirts out of a generic fabric patern so that's why they all look different. The one from Toy World looked the best.

I suspected that rainman cut a lot of shirts out of a generic fabric patern so that's why they all look different. The one from Toy World looked the best.

Agreed.

4315546762_96003a69b5.jpg

Hope my clothing set's shirt looks like that

Here's to hoping elvis is kind enough to work out a shirt for us all :monkey3

disapointment with the shirt... thats a bit shady... i mean we all compalined about his first shirt proto sooo he made a more accurate one... but whats the point of that when the end product looks like that.

Anyone else thinking the jacket will fit much better on a normal true type with big shoulders? Someone with the set in hand willing to try it out??

Hey Manji the paint work between Rainman and DF is vastly different. They both make a great end product but sometimes depending on the sculpt the paint work could go either way.

I really can't wait to get mine... btw has Rainman announced anything about the next release? Will it be Marla or Tyler v2?

it will be norton, then tyler v2 and then marla. Where have you been mate, havent seen you for quite a while :D

meh, the last 2 person that posted their studio DF pics kinda look disappointing, I must admit. i mean, when I put davincisiman's pic from toyworld I managed to put some positivity in this thread :lol

I think SithKnite's is just taken at a bad angle, thats why it looks like that. Just take a look at joker DX, it looks hideous if taken at bad angles too, and look nothing like heath at all.

thanks for finally taking some flattering pics of this figure zuno. definitley the best I've seen it look so far and still looking forward to recieving mine!

Nice pics zuno! Although I prefer davincisiman's head sculpt shot, which has a cleaner goatee. It might be the angle, but yours looks like its got that 5 o'clock shadow just-had-a-rough-day kinda goatee.

Amazing pics Zuno! Finally some flattering pics that show this sculpt and figure to be totally awesome which i knew it was all along! I just really hope the Studio DF paint job is close to Rainman's else i will be gutted that i didnt get a ltd figure

I wonder if the DF paint will be much different or not, never seen any of their work.

Very nice pics, Zuno. Very nice.

I wonder if the DF paint will be much different or not, never seen any of their work.

Very nice pics, Zuno. Very nice.

I seen their Tuco which my mate bought, it was staggering, an amazing paint job!

Just not super bowled over by the Studio DF Tyler paint jobs that i have seen so far but then in hand can look alot different to a pic

Last edited:
Back