Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4315546776_e0faaa069e.jpg

Best pic so far imo. Also very happy with the clothes from the same shoot.

awesome these going to be the first studio df pics then, i am excited! this is what i have coming :D cheers fergie :D

well what do you think fergie looking at the rainman pics that have been posted recently and the in hand df studios paint up, are they close? cheers

well what do you think fergie looking at the rainman pics that have been posted recently and the in hand df studios paint up, are they close? cheers

To tell you the truth, I really can't tell the difference but I really wish I was able to get one of the full figures. I think I going to try to save my money for the other Rainman figure of Ed Norton, I also think I going to save my money for the Bill the Butcher figure. I just have a hard time justifying paying that much for a figure but if it's cool enough and you like the character enough I suppose it's worth it.

To tell you the truth, I really can't tell the difference but I really wish I was able to get one of the full figures. I think I going to try to save my money for the other Rainman figure of Ed Norton, I also think I going to save my money for the Bill the Butcher figure. I just have a hard time justifying paying that much for a figure but if it's cool enough and you like the character enough I suppose it's worth it.

no offence but just the bad pics then letting it down ha ha, good to know you cant see the difference that is what i wanted to hear :joy

yeah i have to be in love with something to drop mega money like that on a figure but sometimes you just have to its as simple as that :D

thanks for all your help mate i will have it in my hand in less than 48 hrs now :chew

Back