Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought both the rainman painted full set and the studio DF painted clothes + headsculpt set.

I will take comparison shot, side by side guys. Although, I have yet to get a narrow TT body for the clothes + headsculpt set :banghead

I bought both the rainman painted full set and the studio DF painted clothes + headsculpt set.

I will take comparison shot, side by side guys. Although, I have yet to get a narrow TT body for the clothes + headsculpt set :banghead

Thanks bud that would be awesome to have a look at the comparison shots

The headsculpt does look better in hand, if I can I will try and take some better pictures. I don't think it's 100% perfect as in some angles it doesn't quite look like Pitt, however as I mentioned earlier overall I am please with it.

I still have to add the foot pegs to the shoes so it's still not complete. One bit of advice for those who purchased the head and clothing set, DO NOT over tighten the hook/screw that goes underneath the head. Mine snapped and it took me a while to fix it. I managed to find a similar hook/screw to resolve the problem.

The headsculpt does look better in hand, if I can I will try and take some better pictures. I don't think it's 100% perfect as in some angles it doesn't quite look like Pitt, however as I mentioned earlier overall I am please with it.

I still have to add the foot pegs to the shoes so it's still not complete. One bit of advice for those who purchased the head and clothing set, DO NOT over tighten the hook/screw that goes underneath the head. Mine snapped and it took me a while to fix it. I managed to find a similar hook/screw to resolve the problem.

Cool really pleased you said the hs looks better in hand! I would love to see more pics if you can mate that should tide me over until sometime tomorrow.

Thanks for the screw advice also, i probably would have done it as tight as possible. Thanks :D

Cool really pleased you said the hs looks better in hand! I would love to see more pics if you can mate that should tide me over until sometime tomorrow.

Thanks for the screw advice also, i probably would have done it as tight as possible. Thanks :D

I would have too.

Thanks mate! I'll be sure to keep that in mind :duff

Is it me or am i the only one that thinks its uber cool that we will all have a slightly different shirt, i think that is great :D

Here's some more, the photos don't do it justice and I can't find my camera, damn it.

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

btw, I was wondering, what body did you use? since you only bought the painted head right? does that come with the hook/screw and string as well?

I dont.

I mean, I would hate it and it would bother me a bit, if mine doesnt look like davincisiman's shirt. :google

but thats just me I guess.

Really

Oh i like them all so far! And i love the fact that that part of our figure will be 1 of 1

Gotta tell you bud you might be disappointed if you think yours will be exactly the same if he has just used a big patterned roll

Really

Oh i like them all so far! And i love the fact that that part of our figure will be 1 of 1

Gotta tell you bud you might be disappointed if you think yours will be exactly the same if he has just used a big patterned roll

Lets rewind back a bit:

magnus'

IMG_6024.jpg

sithknite's

P1020076.jpg

davincisiman's

4315546762_96003a69b5.jpg

I'd post zuno's, but his' is all covered up (which is something Im planning to do, if mine doesnt look like davincisiman's)

yeah i hear you dude, i prefer davs also but i cant say i really dislike any to be honest and think its kinda cool we will have have 1 of 1 patterned shirts

not with a Y :lol

no i like them all, i really dont think Sith's is bad at all

Just opinions isnt it at the end of the day

:lol

true, no worries guys, just a matter of personal preference I suppose :duff

btw, any idea when the shades is up for order?

Might help to cover up my studio DF tyler's paint a bit.

So the HS + Clothing set doesn't come with hands, I guess?

Do those rings fit other TT hands in different poses? My relaxed ones are already in use...

Back