Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the HS + Clothing set doesn't come with hands, I guess?

Do those rings fit other TT hands in different poses? My relaxed ones are already in use...

No don't come with hands bud!

I bought the narrow TT ready and waiting as this is what Rainman used so i imagine they fit on them hands but i doubt any other HT hands are different so you should be fine

No don't come with hands bud!

I bought the narrow TT ready and waiting as this is what Rainman used so i imagine they fit on them hands but i doubt any other HT hands are different so you should be fine

Thanks for the info, man.

So far im not impressed with the head paint quality on the cloathing and head set, if mine is like that hes going up for sale, these arnt cheep.

rainman_fighter_001.jpg

rainman_fighter_002.jpg

Hi all,

I received mine yesterday... :lol
It is really awesome.
I love it... :banana

Thanks Rainman... :D

Congrats Zuno! Thanks for doing the piece justice in your photos. Trust me fellas this one just needs to be seen in person. Its freakin amazing in hand!!! Bring on NORTON!!!! Oh and the shades!!!:D

If anyone is dissatified with their DF Studio painted head on receipt, please let me know and hopefully we can come to some arrangement. :D

Ta.

If anyone is dissatified with their DF Studio painted head on receipt, please let me know and hopefully we can come to some arrangement. :D

Ta.

I thought you also got the head + clothing set already mate? why you want another painted head?

And I thought you wanna ask josh to paint the unpainted ones?

No bud, I only bought the clothing set and two unpainted heads.

Am going to get Josh to paint one, but I now regret not getting a DF Stuio one, so would like to get ahold of one if I can and like the look of it.

Looking forward to seeing the set and what shirt I get, but unfortunately mine has not shipped yet as Rainman is having trouble shipping to my island.

I don't like the shirt situation one bit. I agree with all of Hydeous points I think. I understand why rainman had to to it but it really frustrates me. But to be honest... I really don't like any of the shirts because of the lack of accuracy. hopefully Elvis and I can still work something out

I don't like the shirt situation one bit. I agree with all of Hydeous points I think. I understand why rainman had to to it but it really frustrates me. But to be honest... I really don't like any of the shirts because of the lack of accuracy. hopefully Elvis and I can still work something out

Im cool with my shirt. But if a more screen accurate one can be made. Im all for it!!!

I too am not thrilled about the differing patterns on the shirt. I was hoping for more consistency. But as far as accuracy goes, it's impossible for anyone to get that pattern 100% even with custom printing.

Zuno, what kind of camera do you use? Those pictures are fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

Zunos pics do look amazing I'm thinking rainman will nail Tyler better the second tine around which is why I did not buy a second head for the robe since I'm using the boots and winter hat so his hair will be covered.

I think we need to cut Rainman some slack! The guy has given us the opportunity to buy the best Tyler on the market bar none! Nobody was forced to buy it you all made an informed choice and i just wish some of you would show a bit of gratitiude instead of b_____ing all the time its driving me nuts! We will end up driving a fantastic artist away, i wouldnt be suprised if he was not to offer his works to us again after all the b_____ing

Thats my two cents anyway

I think we need to cut Rainman some slack! The guy has given us the opportunity to buy the best Tyler on the market bar none! Nobody was forced to buy it you all made an informed choice and i just wish some of you would show a bit of gratitiude instead of b_____ing all the time its driving me nuts! We will end up driving a fantastic artist away, i wouldnt be suprised if he was not to offer his works to us again after all the b_____ing

Emoticon_clap.gif

Well said.

And I totally agree on this, too.

No bud, I only bought the clothing set and two unpainted heads.

Am going to get Josh to paint one, but I now regret not getting a DF Stuio one, so would like to get ahold of one if I can and like the look of it.

Looking forward to seeing the set and what shirt I get, but unfortunately mine has not shipped yet as Rainman is having trouble shipping to my island.

Yeah suprised at you bud thought you were going to be all over the df studio head and clothes set! that said lets be honest the paint up from Josh is not going to be shoddy is it :lol you will have a serious head there mate

Can't believe your having problems getting it shipped to you mate, in the future if you want to ship it to me and then i will send onto you i am more than willing to do that for you

cheers tim

Except I think you also need to take into account that RM made a cool $14,000.00 from just the full sets, not counting the HS and clothing sets. For them being anything less then perfect I think he needs to welcome some criticism especially since he's now working on a 2nd version of the same character.

I doubt anyone is driving him away when he's rolling in cash like that.

Last edited:
Back