Rambo 4 1/6 figure(We need you Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
I cant really express myself how much i want this figure right now,they made every Rambo figure the fans could ask for from 1-3,but i cant see why HT wont do this one as all the other Rambo`s was a success for HT.

JUST 1 MORE HOT TOYS,JUST 1!

Finish off the Rambo line in style,make the last figure with 2 different sculpts with different face expressions,1 clean and 1 dirty:

Rocky 3 came out unexpected so this might happen again with Rambo hopefully but im starting to loose patience.I collect plenty of stuff but when it comes to rambo/Rocky i can never get enough.

Please post your comments if youre down for this,and i will email Hot Toys once again with link to this thread.

Last edited:
Damn right ! with a brand new massive body, HotToys did one for Hellboy2, they can do it for Rambo.

This is what I'm waiting for. It's starting to look unlikely though..
I wanted to buy this to reperesent him after all the other movies .

hollywood collectibles have a Rambo 4 1/6 statue coming out this month, i have it preordered.

Ah yes... I would want one too. That top photo of him emerging all grimey looking behind that poor unsuspecting goon... mere moments before one of my all time favorite scenes of ultimate carnage: Machine Gun vs. Truck Driver.

I've built a custom with a head I picked up on Ebay, but the likeness just isn't there...no matter how hard I try to convince myself.

We need a Hot Toys version RIGHT NOW...

Statues is allright,but i prefer figures rather than statues in 1/6,a Rambo PF for example would kick ass!!!

I love to see Rambo 4 fig but what I really want is a Hot Toys Rocky I street collector fig and Rocky 1 and 2 fight gear, battle damaged figs. It's been along time since a Rambo or Rocky HT was released. I hope it's not over, but with each passing month and know word from HT it's not looking good.

I'd buy a Rambo 4 figure in a heartbeat. I missed out on all the previous HT Rambos, so I'd love to have the opportunity to pick up at least one of them.

10 people??C`mon i know there is more guys out there that wants this figure,speak up so i have something to show Hot Toys

Where is Voorhees27 and Maulfan in all of this?I was counting on at least you 2:)

Last edited:
I have a feeling hot toys will do this.
They have been seriously busy recentley with Iron man , The dark knight , hellboy and the Spirit. I think once the big movies die down ( probably not soon with terminator 4 coming up ) hot toys will pick this up again.

10 people??C`mon i know there is more guys out there that wants this figure,speak up so i have something to show Hot Toys

Where is Voorhees27 and Maulfan in all of this?I was counting on at least you 2:)

001na3.jpg

I'm in!!!

I'd buy one,Yulli's Stallone sculpts for HT have got better each time so the chance to see another one would be most welcome.

a hot toys 1/6 rambo 4 would be great, i hope hot toys gets it done. hopefully they'll make him all dirtied up and save us collectors the "weathering" part.......i suck at it! :lol

Yeah I want one too, I got the M65 coat Rambo so it would be nice to have one from the first film and the last one.

Back