Rambo 4 1/6 figure(We need you Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 people??C`mon i know there is more guys out there that wants this figure,speak up so i have something to show Hot Toys

Where is Voorhees27 and Maulfan in all of this?I was counting on at least you 2:)

I just found this thread. I'm dying for this to happen. I have the statue on order more as a precaution than anything. It ought to be in scale with the HT figures so even if HT lets me down I'll have a 1/6 RAMBO in my lineup, but we need an HT figure. I'm hoping with the beefier bodies seen with the Predator guys and Hellboy, HT's showing a willingness to make specialty muscle bodies, and certainly you can get RAMBO and ROCKY BALBOA figures from the same body and I'd like both.

about time guys:lol

I dont know whats next for Hot Toys,but i think hellboy is only those 2 figs,TDK is finished.Next up is a larger selection of Predator 1 with Arnie and Crew,Terminator summertime,maybe make some classics from T1 and T2 before that and that will be as big as the TDK line so i assume they will keep themselves busy.I dont see any point HT NOT making Rambo IV as its only 1 more figure,while gambling on lines like The Spirit and edward Scissorhands.

Yeah Rocky too but im not asking much more from HT on that part because there is so Many to ask for,and my first choice,Rocky IV Training in Russia.

i wouldnt mind a Poncho Rambo from first Blood with improved sculpt either but Rambo 4 comes ahead of that one.

Yeah Rocky too but im not asking much more from HT on that part because there is so Many to ask for,and my first choice,Rocky IV Training in Russia.

i wouldnt mind a Poncho Rambo from first Blood with improved sculpt either but Rambo 4 comes ahead of that one.

The way I see it ANYTHING from both Rocky or Rambo will come with killer sculpts so i'm down with anything.

I dont know whats next for Hot Toys,but i think hellboy is only those 2 figs,TDK is finished.Next up is a larger selection of Predator 1 with Arnie and Crew,Terminator summertime,maybe make some classics from T1 and T2 before that and that will be as big as the TDK line so i assume they will keep themselves busy.I dont see any point HT NOT making Rambo IV as its only 1 more figure,while gambling on lines like The Spirit and edward Scissorhands.

damn Rock, if hot toys does all of these, next year looks to be an expensive year for us pred and terminator fans/collectors.......bring it!anyway, rambo is a must for me.

I can see more Rocky/Rambo coming in 09'. I sure hope we see a ton of Terminator stuff too!

HT took it so far, I can't imagine them not wanting to make a RAMBO figure, but to do it justice would require a bulkier body than any previous Rambo, so my hope is they're working away at figures to use this same body, like Dutch and Billy to get full use out of the R&D and all.

I'm selling my Rambo figs. A few months ago I'd been all over a IV version, now I'll hope you guys get one :D How often after a movie will they still release figs? Rambo IV was almost a year ago.

Up next is to finish the TDK line, start IM, HB and The Spirit lines. Assuming they get a license upcoming movies in their realm is the Punisher, Watchmen and Wolverine movies. Plenty to keep them moving forward instead of backwards.

I'm selling my Rambo figs. A few months ago I'd been all over a IV version, now I'll hope you guys get one :D How often after a movie will they still release figs? Rambo IV was almost a year ago.

Alien is almost 30 years old and they have just started making figures.
I think RAMBO 2008 will be here sooner or later. :D

Fengs custom rocked by the way.

HT took it so far, I can't imagine them not wanting to make a RAMBO figure, but to do it justice would require a bulkier body than any previous Rambo, so my hope is they're working away at figures to use this same body, like Dutch and Billy to get full use out of the R&D and all.

Good point, I never actually thought of that. With it should then come a "Rocky Balboa" piece i'd assume. Also keep in mind if they decide to re-visit Rocky (part 1) they'd also need a bulkier body too!

I think they will make Rambo IV`s body bigger for sure,they are not amateurs.Just give Hellboys body a normal skin tone and there ya go:lol

Ok now im in the mood to watch Rambo IV on Blu-Ray,full surround!:cool:

Alien is almost 30 years old and they have just started making figures.
I think RAMBO 2008 will be here sooner or later. :D

:lol:lol:lol good point!

Alien and Predator is something HT will always fall back on,because People will always buy those sp easy money for HT.

Rocky hasnt been a overwhelming success like many other lines,but Rambo sure was a success,i dare to say RB IV will be their bestselling Rambo fig so far.

and dont forget,Rambo 5 is coming next year,ready to be shot in Bulgaria,so HT might have something up their sleeve.Actually,Stallone have started to think about Rambo 6 as well:)

:lol:lol:lol good point!

Alien and Predator is something HT will always fall back on,because People will always buy those sp easy money for HT.

Rocky hasnt been a overwhelming success like many other lines,but Rambo sure was a success,i dare to say RB IV will be their bestselling Rambo fig so far.

and dont forget,Rambo 5 is coming next year,ready to be shot in Bulgaria,so HT might have something up their sleeve.Actually,Stallone have started to think about Rambo 6 as well:)

Rambo 5 shoots next year? Havnt heard anything recently on it....looking forward to it though, along with 6 :)

Probably couldn't get many on board for this, (especially not HT) but I've actually been compelled to make the whole Mercenary team as well---or at least the sniper and the leader.

They would make for some cool military bashes in general.

I sent Hot Toys an email yesterday,i know i will get the same answer back as always,but im not giving up on this figure,not a chance.

Back