Rambo 4 1/6 figure(We need you Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would definitely buy a Rambo IV if Hot Toys makes it! They made great ones for the first three movies. I have some of them, and Colonel Sam Trautman. The Rambo IV needs to come with his bow and arrows, and his home-made machete knife and sheath. I'd like to also see him come with an alternate "going home" outfit with his old olive green M-65 field jacket, and bed roll. We had that one for First Blood from Hot Toys. Now we need the older Rambo in a similar outfit. Bring us more Rambo Hot Toys! :D

I think they will make Rambo IV`s body bigger for sure,they are not amateurs.Just give Hellboys body a normal skin tone and there ya go:lol

I thought that when I saw the Hellboy body, but he's got carved in the skin markings Rambo couldn't use.

Rambo 4 is definitely doable with some of the new bodies we've seen in the works. Hell, Rambo 4 could be in progress as we speak, Predator is and technically we weren't supposed to know about those, who knows what's under prototype production right now.

I hope Rambo in a WIP at Hot Toys now! I'd love to see more details about Dutch and Billy from Predator too. We haven't seen anything on those in a long time. :confused:

Well, technically we weren't meant to see anything on the Predator figures at all, so it's not like there's a delay of new information.

Agreed. I just meant the information and one picture I saw of them online was a long time ago. Whether or not we were supposed to know about them or see them then.

Yeah, which is why I hold out hope for Rambo 4. I don't see any responsible way for HT to make him without a beefier muscle body, so if they've been working on one for the Pred figures, perhaps they devised several figures that could utilize it to spread out the R&D costs since the Pred ones seemed to incorporate a joint at the shoulder to give more articulation.

I think I'd buy one..he was so bad ass in that movie....I love old farts kicking the shat out of everybody..:rock

I'd really love it if the figure came with the big machine gun mounted in the truck from the end battle, it'd be badass to have the figure behind it like he's blasting the ^^^^ out of the Burmese army.

Yeah, that would be great for Rambo to come with the big gun mounted on the truck! I'd buy it! But hopefully we will get a "beefier" Stallone body sculpt this time. I think if HT gives Arnold as Duth the larger build he deserves, they can and should do that for Stallone too.

I'd really love it if the figure came with the big machine gun mounted in the truck from the end battle, it'd be badass to have the figure behind it like he's blasting the ^^^^ out of the Burmese army.

OH YEAH!!

But weapons is never hard to get hold of loose,whats important for me is 2 head sculpts,1 dirty and 1 clean,different face expressions,and the grey/light green shirt he has over his black t-shirt and not just make him with the T Shirt only.

Would you guys accept a Bloody Rambo with cuts and bruises?

i would have 2 anyway,1 clean and customize the other bloody bullet holes in his shirt.

Back