RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Waterworld - 6.5/10
I always found this to be a decent to pretty good watch. Sure it's not a great movie, but it doesn't deserve all the negativity lots of people say about it.

The Godfather Part 2 - 8/10
I enjoyed it more than the first part, but still, what was lacking in these movies for me to give them a perfect 10/10 is that...
there were no heroes, no good people. Only bad people killing bad people for very bad reasons.

"Don't be Afraid of the Dark"... 4/10

Big on atmosphere but had a plot resembling swiss cheese...

:lol Congratulations, you win!

tumblr_lgpi5dBl8V1qbqu44.gif

The Tree of Life ??/10 ...Can't even score it as I'm still trying to wrap my head around what I just watched. Weird ass movie.

Warrior - 8.5/10
An amazing watch! Both Tom Hardy and Joel Edgerton were awesome! The fights were great and the whole backstory made them even more powerful! :clap :rock

Yeah I enjoyed that one.

Avengers 10/10

At this moment in time I rate it the same. I don't know how Whedon did it but he did it.

Waterworld - 6.5/10
I always found this to be a decent to pretty good watch. Sure it's not a great movie, but it doesn't deserve all the negativity lots of people say about it.

Agreed, I find it enjoyable in the same way as some 80s adventure movies.

The Pack - 7/10
Wierd little french horror flick...cant really say much about it or else it gives it away. A horror film, but I had no idea what to expect and then I was kind of like wtf...not great, but wasnt bad. A little slow but worth the watch if you dont mind subtitles.

Back