RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Woman in Black 6/10. Very good atmosphere, and a nice job by Radcliffe, but it suffers from the same problem as most ghost stories. The motivations of the ghost just ends up being silly, and by the end it pretty much falls apart.

Suffered from a lack of a Quidditch match

Everyone is so wound up these days. :lol

SOUND.jpg

Considering that M. was one of the very first films to use sound to it's storytelling advantages, and this is one of the very first films to use IMAX to it's storytelling advantages, I can see where Nolan is coming from.

:dunno

Snow White and the Huntsman.
Great villain, looks great, but Kristen Stewart let's it down with another unengaging performance. Also the Dwarfs were underused and Hemsworth did not have much to do but run around and fight baddies.

3 out of 5

last movie i watched was Safe house, it wasn't too bad, it was a decent watch. The film has denzel in so its going to be somewhat good but i just couldn't connect to ryan reynolds character, simply because i really don't like his acting in movies. The only film i have liked of his was the green lantern.

It had some good action scenes, nothing to extravagant the plot i figured out within the first 30mins or so, so the ending to the film came as no surprise. All in all its a good time filler movie if you have nothing else to do

3 out of 5 from me.

I got special screening tickets to Piranha 3DD.

Not as good as the first, but definitely just as graphic and disturbing. Not your grandmother's movie, that's for sure.

Some laugh out moments, but other than that, save yourself the moola and see something else, like I dunno, Glitter. Never seen Glitter, but I can only imagine it is better than this lil' diddy. Plus, Voorhees27 absolutely adored Glitter!

2.5 out of 10

Oh damn, I didn't know it had finished production. Hopefully I'll catch it while it's in cinemas. Loved the first, for reasons beyond explanation:lol

I got special screening tickets to Piranha 3DD.

Not as good as the first, but definitely just as graphic and disturbing. Not your grandmother's movie, that's for sure.

Some laugh out moments, but other than that, save yourself the moola and see something else, like I dunno, Glitter. Never seen Glitter, but I can only imagine it is better than this lil' diddy. Plus, Voorhees27 absolutely adored Glitter!

2.5 out of 10

So how'd you get "special" free tickets? :wink1:

Back