RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

3:10 to Yuma: 8.5/10
I only caught the second half, but I had seen it before. Great movie. Crowe's character is fantastic. I would love a sequel that follows him. Great performances all around.

We Bought A Zoo: 6/10
It was okay. Very bland and mild, harmless. My wife was particularly annoyed at the movie since it Hollywood-ized the book to such an extent (she had read the book).

Aliens 10/10

Aliens 3 7/10

Alien Resurrection Van down by the river/10

The Time Machine (1960) - 7/10

It was good, though some things the main character said bothered me, not a big issue. I liked the re-make from 2002 a lot more. I'm sure I would have rated this movie higher if I was alive in the 60's and saw it back then.

Sounds like it's right up my alley. Will have to see this one thank you for sharing.

No problem! :wink1: I hope you like it!

Serenity

8/10

Great sci-fi flick. I knew I'd like this movie. :) I'll probably pick up FireFly now.

The Grey. Not what I was expecting but damn it packed an emotional punch. Neeson was great and the cinematography was stunning.Will stay with me for a while this. 0.25/10

Agreed. But I'd give it a slightly lowered rating.

.12/10.

Only because it was just awesome and amazing.

The Grey - 9/10

I loved it, really interesting and kept me thinking thru the whole filme.

Goblin - 0/10

Another flick I cant even rate. I took a gamble on this flick from netflix. It didnt have a good rating but they got me with the cover art. Basically showing this cool hooded deformed looking...well goblin. Well after watching this horrible piece of trash turns out it was basically a crappy CG little demon guy that looked nothing like the cover art and basically resembling a knock off Ring Wraith from LOTR if anything. Basically this silly monster comes back every halloween to steal babies...yeah i know its crap dont waste your time.

Project X - _____/10

Utter ____.

Scarface - 8.5/10

Great film. Love the musical score.

Braveheart - 10/10

It ranks right up there on my all time favorite movies.

X-Men : The Animated Series (Season 1) - 8/10

One of the better animated(non-comedy) series I've seen, stays true to the source material, deals with real life issues, has alot of funny dialogue. Is sometimes a bit campy but for a kid's show not so often. The first few episodes really took me back to watching that Sentinel in the shopping mall fight when I was young. All in all it puts the movies to shame, and you can watch it free on a few various sites so definately worth checking out.

Back