RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Jesusdisagrees.jpg

Rat Race - 7/10

Good farce comedy

I heard that was a remake of Its a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World ... one of the funniest movies ever made, and one of the best comedy casts ever assembled. Sid Caesar, Milton Berle, Mickey Rooney, Buddy Hackett, Ethel Merman, Jonathan Winters, Spencer Tracy, Phil Silvers, D ick Shawn.

Hell -- major comedians were clamoring for small roles and cameos ... Don Knotts, Peter Falk, The Three Stooges, Jimmy Durante, Jack Benny, Jerry Lewis, Carl Reiner, Jim Backus, etc., etc.

Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad World is a strong 10/10

I refused to watch Rat Race on general principle. Mad Mad World is one of those movies that should never be remade.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

Tyrannosaur - 7
My Week With Marilyn - 7
Blackthorn - 5
Men In Black 3 - 7

The Woman in Black 6/10. Very good atmosphere, and a nice job by Radcliffe, but it suffers from the same problem as most ghost stories. The motivations of the ghost just ends up being silly, and by the end it pretty much falls apart.

The Woman in Black 6/10. Very good atmosphere, and a nice job by Radcliffe, but it suffers from the same problem as most ghost stories. The motivations of the ghost just ends up being silly, and by the end it pretty much falls apart.

DAMNIT...I wish someone would make a good ghost film.

Back