RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Alexander (not sure which version tbh) - 5/10

Definitely the weakest 'epic' of the modern era. I'm Irish and I couldn't stand the accents, very offputting. Plus...I just couldn't sympathise with Alexander. In the scenes where his guys are arguing against his campaign, they're all making good points, you side with them...then he has them killed. By the time of the last battle with the elephants I just felt depressed and disgusted at the waste of life, human and animal. The Vangelis music was the best thing about this film.

Real Steel 5/10

really charming dumb feel good movie, the premise is really stupid but the silly jokes and the kid won me over, I liked it,

Black Swan 4/10
yes good performances and cool story, but, this movie just made me realize how much I really hate Ballet lol

Last edited:

Amazing Spider-Man 8.5/10
Went in with low expectations and was happily proven wrong. Thought it was great.
Promethues 4/10
Wake me up when its over. Love the Alien franchise and this did more harm than good in my humble opinion.

Promethues 4/10
Wake me up when its over. Love the Alien franchise and this did more harm than good in my humble opinion.

Aliens09.jpg

"Ridley...y'know, I expected more from you..I thought you'd be smarter than this"

It was lightyears better then Spider-Man. At least it was different. :lol

Anyhoo...Wrath of the Titans....I can't get through it. It's so dull. Every character is annoying. But i'll try again in a few minutes.,

I remember a few people saying Wrath was better than Prometheus.

I haven't seen it yet.

Aliens09.jpg

"Ridley...y'know, I expected more from you..I thought you'd be smarter than this"

This post is actually ironically funny because Burke is a character who shouldn't be trusted and whose words are utter bull. :lol

Yeah. I rented it on Demand. And it's painful.

Michael Bay movies have more character and heart, and depth then this thing does.

2 minutes in and they already laid the entire plot out, and did nothing to even try and give any characters...character.

Also, the acting his horrid.

But maybe it gets better?

Is Sam Worthington that bad? Yikes! Maybe I'll rent it.

Yeah. I rented it on Demand. And it's painful.

Michael Bay movies have more character and heart, and depth then this thing does.

2 minutes in and they already laid the entire plot out, and did nothing to even try and give any characters...character.

Also, the acting his horrid.

But maybe it gets better?

Transformers might be retarded but Bay does know how to tell an entertaining story, the movies look flashy and fun, (even if they suck)

This is WHY He would have been PErfect for Ninja Turtles.........:monkey2

In this yeah. He's full on Australian now/. He's not even hiding it any more.

Yeah Wrath has been on DVD/Blu for a while now. Saw it last week, and thought it was utterly bland and forgettable. Only standout thing to me was Rosamund Pike's face.

Why is she in this movie? They recasted her character, and didn't attempt to make them look similar.

I was like "Oh hey, Rosmaund Pike is in this movie. She probably plays a badass solider"

"Oh hi queen from the last movie..."

And that exchange.

"I wuntkepu"

"It's been too long, sorry about your wife"

*nods*

WHAT WIFE??!!

Maybe I'll pass and wait. Seems like another Underworld movie.

Anyway, seen a few lately.

Prometheus: 8/10 Charlize :(

Ted: 7/10

Why is she in this movie? They recasted her character, and didn't attempt to make them look similar.

I was like "Oh hey, Rosmaund Pike is in this movie. She probably plays a badass solider"

"Oh hi queen from the last movie..."

And that exchange.

"I wuntkepu"

"It's been too long, sorry about your wife"

*nods*

WHAT WIFE??!!

Wow i didnt realize that. It's a good then thing I dont remember much from Clash except Sam, Liam, and a Kraken. :lol

Oh, I just remembered the guy who played Ares in Wrath. God, he's awful. So one-note!

I hate him.

I remember all those things, and the queen. Because she was smokin.

Back