RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

And you are pretty wishy washy too. First you say they're mediocre, overrated, lame...and they you say you like them? The hell is that. :lol

Pick one. Stick with it, and move on.

Please find a serious quote from me saying any of those things.

I did. Spidey being shot in the leg and trying to jump and swing to Oscorp tower.

Much better than watching Tobey's double chin wobble as the train tries to hault.

IN MY OPINION.
^^^^
Like this.

Most of the time it's to see people react. People get so defensive over silly stuff, it's fun to watch. :lol

They are mediocre films compared to the new one (IMO). But they are tolerable. So is the SW prequels.

I've seen FAR worse films then both. What's overrated (
kentucky-fried-chicken-hipster-logo-1-1.jpg
) is having an exaggerate opinion about piece of entertainment.

Sam Raimi has haters? :lol

His movies have honestly been MEH at best IMO. If you enjoy the older films more then good for you, I could honestly care less. . . Why does it piss you off so much that other's don't like or perfer AMS over the Raimi trilogy? :dunno
tumblr_m1yloadbPc1r73a3b.gif

BAM motha ____a!

But still. Welcome to the internet. If you act like a down to earth person. You're doing it wrong.

ASM IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER MADE, IT RUINED THE LIVES OF POOR STARVING CHILDREN, AND KILLED PUPPIES.

That's how you have opinions on the internet. Welcome. And enjoy your stay. :lol

BAM motha ____a!

But still. Welcome to the internet. If you act like a down to earth person. You're doing it wrong.

ASM IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER MADE, IT RUINED THE LIVES OF POOR STARVING CHILDREN, AND KILLED PUPPIES.

That's how you have opinions on the internet. Welcome. And enjoy your stay. :lol

You must have missed the "deal with it" gif. :dunno :lol

Agree on interwebz opinions though. :rotfl

I'm pretty sure the Tom Woodruff/Alec Gillis guys had somthing to do with it.

Nope.

Stan Winston Studios (minus Woodruff jr. & Gillis) handled the FX and Winston himself directed it.

Conan the Barbarian: 10/10
(original, not the shat remake)

Such an epic and awesome movie!

:1-1:

:hi5:

Hustle and Flow 7/10 I was really surprised by this movie. I enjoyed it alot more than I expected.

You were never there though. So don't act like you saw it. :lol

I was young then. Young enough that I liked crappy ____ like Revenge of the Sith and AvP-R. Then I realized the truth. That's called growing up. :lol

And yes, people ARE jumping on the Raimi hate bandwagon. Very few people had problems with them until the reboot came along. And if they did, they surely weren't vocal about it.

And you are pretty wishy washy too. First you say they're mediocre, overrated, lame...and they you say you like them? The hell is that. :lol

Pick one. Stick with it, and move on.

wait you think you are all grown up now? and that this is it? you will never change after this point in life?

:rotfl

Yea WIB had the atmosphere down but he story was meh. And Harry Potter is like four foot eleven.

Sure I did. But that was long ago. I also worshiped Revenge of the Sith, and thought that was a good film too. :lol

Oh dear, was I wrong.

ROTS is still my favorite Star Wars flick.

Shawshank Redemption 10/10

Very rarely do films as good as this come along.

The Darjeeling Limited - 8/10
I really liked it. As with all Wes Anderson films, it's a bit strange, but awesome all the same. I have to see that I pick it up on Blu!

The Darjeeling Limited - 8/10
I really liked it. As with all Wes Anderson films, it's a bit strange, but awesome all the same. I have to see that I pick it up on Blu!

Head over to Barnes and Nobles and pick up the Criterion Bluray. They're having their annual 50% sale right now.

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes 10/10

Just can't fault it.

Back