RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Pumpkinhead- 4.5/10

What was this crap? Pumkinhead was pretty much a peach colored xenomorph.
The deaths were poor. The acting even worse than F13 Part V.

Tho the story is as great as Lance Henriksen's performance in the first half.
And even tho I agree that Pumkinhead design looks pretty close to the one from "Alien3" it's still nothing like Giger's and Winston's xenomorphs.

1st and 3rd "Pumpkinhead" for what they are - 6,5/10

And didn't ADI create it?

I never understood why everyone seems to love the movie either.

And didn't ADI create it?

Ugh.gif

Hugo: 8/10

Pretty interesting film... I had zero idea what it was about, but was pleasantly surprised by the direction the story took and the overall experience.

Conan the Barbarian: 10/10
(original, not the shat remake)

Such an epic and awesome movie! Finally bought it on Blu and had a blast watching it. This original with Arnold ____s all over the crappy remake from last year :lecture And the short interview's added into the BluRay from when movie was being filmed were very cool.

No just the ones who don't offer their own considered opinion and just follow their hero around the boards agreeing with them. I'm sure Celtic is flattered by all the attention you give him.

You mad? Ive offered my own "considered" opinion about this film many times in the amazing spiderman thread. If agreeing with someone makes them your "hero", then there are thousands of heros on these forums :lol:wave

Last edited:

Seven - 8/10 Awesome movie.

Major League - 7/10 Hilarious.

Wall Street - 7/10 Daryl Hannah is just such a terrible actress in most movies, the ends a little underwhelming as well.

Air America - 6/10 As a pilot I really enjoy this movie but the biggest problem is it doesn't much feel like the time it's set in.

So you changed your opinion after you discovered others?

:rolleyes2

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that it's a crime to have opinions change when you grow up.

Gee golly gosh.

But regardless, ASM wasn't good to me. And never will be. You can't change that. The Raimi Spider-Man films have held up for me since I was a kid. And still work on different levels today. More so now. Since I actually passed the stages in which Parker went through.

I love how you're trying to justify my opinion, because it really mattered or something. :lol

Does my opinion really dictate what you enjoy, or don't enjoy?

First weekend in history where guys wanted to go see a movie about a teddy bear, and chicks wanted to see the stripper movie.

SnakeDoc

Not surprising seeing as My Little Pony has become a show for "men".

Not surprising seeing as My Little Pony has become a show for "men".

Loose definition of the term "men" ... psychologically castrated by a little-girls cartoon. It is no small feat that they've started the consistently most embarrassing thread on a geeky collectibles site. Heh.

SnakeDoc

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that it's a crime to have opinions change when you grow up.

Gee golly gosh.

But regardless, ASM wasn't good to me. And never will be. You can't change that. The Raimi Spider-Man films have held up for me since I was a kid. And still work on different levels today. More so now. Since I actually passed the stages in which Parker went through.

I love how you're trying to justify my opinion, because it really mattered or something. :lol

Does my opinion really dictate what you enjoy, or don't enjoy?

I just thought it was a funny contradiction. You getting pissed at people because they are jumping shark from the Raimi version onto the bandwagon of Webb's. And then you say you joined the bandwagon of "ROTS is horrible and so is AVPR" a few years after "praising" them.

I could really care less if ASM was good to you, seeing your habbits that could change in a couple years if the majority of people like ASM more than the Raimi trilogy. :wink1:

And I do enjoy The Raimi flicks (I can even stand the third one more than other's). This new version is just vastly superior compared to the others IMO.

You were never there though. So don't act like you saw it. :lol

I was young then. Young enough that I liked crappy ____ like Revenge of the Sith and AvP-R. Then I realized the truth. That's called growing up. :lol

And yes, people ARE jumping on the Raimi hate bandwagon. Very few people had problems with them until the reboot came along. And if they did, they surely weren't vocal about it.

And you are pretty wishy washy too. First you say they're mediocre, overrated, lame...and they you say you like them? The hell is that. :lol

Pick one. Stick with it, and move on.

Back