RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Matrix - 8.5/10

A near perfect action flick. Interesting story, epic action sequences and a bad ass ending:lol

"Mr Anderson........."

The Matrix - 8.5/10

A near perfect action flick. Interesting story, epic action sequences and a bad ass ending:lol

"Mr Anderson........."

:exactly:

Too bad the last 2 blew ass cheeks. :lol

I'd guess that an announcement for a matrix reboot is right around the corner. . . .

Batman Begins - 9/10

Awesome getting to watch this at the movies seeing as I missed out when it was released :rock

The Dark Knight - 10/10

Feeling a bit under the weather the last two days so I revisited a couple of classic flicks:

Over the Top: 6/10

Title says it all... completely over the top (yet somehow still charming) flick. I love how in the 80's every movie seemed to need a child to motivate the main character :lol

Universal Soldier: 4/10

Not really good at all... but still a fun watch for the cheese factor.

Last edited:

Doh! My bad, but it still has a very much 80's action movie feel :lol

And edited for increased accuracy :lol

The Woman in Black

Spooky factor 8/10 (do you like rocking chairs, toy clowns and monkey's with cymbals?)
Atmosphere and sets 10/10
Story 6/10

Do you forget that it's the same actor that played Harry Potter - Yes

Worth your 1.5 hours of time? - Yes

Reminds me of Nichole Kidman's "The Others". It gets under your skin using no blood or gore. Note: Other's is better

The Dark Knight Rises - 10/10

Epic doesn't even begin to explain it...what a massive s__tstorm. TDK may have the Joker, but this film went above and beyond that. Great performance from Hathaway and JGL, and the ending was perfect.

Only downside was Bane's voice...mostly easy to understand, but there are a few moments where it's just "hrrrmhmmhghghmmrr". He also kinda sounds like Sean Connery :lol

Nonetheless, I found it to be a fantastic ending to the trilogy :rock

The Dark Knight Rises - 10/10

Epic doesn't even begin to explain it...what a massive s__tstorm. TDK may have the Joker, but this film went above and beyond that. Great performance from Hathaway and JGL, and the ending was perfect.

Only downside was Bane's voice...mostly easy to understand, but there are a few moments where it's just "hrrrmhmmhghghmmrr". He also kinda sounds like Sean Connery :lol

Nonetheless, I found it to be a fantastic ending to the trilogy :rock

Do you think the character of "Bane" will come forth and find a place in popular culture?

Back