RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Disturbia. 10/10.

made in 2007 but if you haven't watched yet you really should.

I have seen it. I'd give it a 5, tops. I prefer the original it rips from, called Rear Window, made by the Master of Suspence, Alfred Hitchcock.

Rear Window>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Disturbia

Yeah, its a fun solid movie but its not the end all be all. IMO its not even the best of this trilogy. I enjoyed it and will buy it on blu when it comes out.

I had a feeling it wasn't going to be as strong as the second. Very hard to accomplish in general.

:monkey2

Yeah, I'm going to watch it in theaters.

TDKR - 8.5/10

The whole is better than the sum of its parts, but many of the parts nag at me. I think it's a worthy conclusion to the Nolan trilogy, but expectations have a way of setting lofty ideas of what this movie was going to be for me. It's not fair to judge it on those terms, but that's the way it is.

I thought it was better.

It had a better final act then TDK did. TDK had a great last half of the 3rd act...but that ferry scene, I can't stand. I was interesting the first time, when I didn't know it existed in the film, but everytime I watch it, I want to hit fast forward.

The Dark Knight Rises 9/10

Not quite as good as BB or TDK but still an extremely good film and very nice finish to this pretty perfect trilogy.

I thought it was better.

It had a better final act then TDK did. TDK had a great last half of the 3rd act...but that ferry scene, I can't stand. I was interesting the first time, when I didn't know it existed in the film, but everytime I watch it, I want to hit fast forward.

I actually agree with this, word for word. I rewatched BB and TDK the day before seeing TDKR, and it was a struggle to sit through the latter half of TDK. TDKR is too new for me to claim that it doesn't suffer from this same problem, but I definitely liked TDKR's third act more than TDK's.

I had a feeling it wasn't going to be as strong as the second. Very hard to accomplish in general.

:monkey2

Yeah, I'm going to watch it in theaters.

Yeah, it was gonna have to really be balls out to be as good overall as TDK and it comes close just not quiet there.

Now go see TDKR! :rock

Tomorrow my man ! Was the plan all along. Begins yesterday, TDK today, and TDKR tomorrow :yess:

Now I'm going back to the EB Joker thread to see the 1/6 fanboys bash it without a proper pic :lol

Tomorrow my man ! Was the plan all along. Begins yesterday, TDK today, and TDKR tomorrow :yess:

Now I'm going back to the EB Joker thread to see the 1/6 fanboys bash it without a proper pic :lol

Nice, I did that too starting last Wednesday, and today was my TDKR day :D :clap

Haha there'll always be whiners in that thread :slap

The Dark Knight Rises - 9.5/10
A very good watch. I prefer Batman Begins, but this is about on par with The Dark Knight IMO.
In the beginning it all felt a bit rushed, kinda all over the place with the different storylines being set up, but that soon turned into a very solid movie. The ending was pretty much perfect though. A worthy closing to a great trilogy! :rock :rock :rock

TDKR 8/10. Too many plot holes and underwhelming ending to take home maximum marks but still a satisfying end to the trilogy.

Back