RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

TS = Tethered Swimming!

tumblr_l86r57HOkJ1qdoghio1_400.gif

:lol :lol :lol

Starman: 7/10

Good alien flick from the 80's, pretty low-key, but well done and a good cast. Never realized until yesterday it was John Carpenter film.

The Matrix: 9/10

Love this movie, only thing holding it back from a 10 is some of the cheesey dialog. Definitely a modern classic, too bad the sequels sucked ass.

The Fellowship of the Ring- Extended Edition: 10/10

Excellent as always, I'm off the rest of the week so I'll be watching all 3 :rock

Piranha - 2/10

I have no idea why I tried to watch it. I knew it was going to be crap, but I didn't know it'd be THAT bad!

Piranha - 2/10

I have no idea why I tried to watch it. I knew it was going to be crap, but I didn't know it'd be THAT bad!

Which one? Sadly I enjoyed the remake. So bad its good :rotfl

The Dark Knight Rises - 9.6/10

PS:
All three are more or less 9.5/10 for me but just have to differentiate them in order of preference a bit, so

BB - 9.5/10
TDK - 9.4/10

The Dark Knight Rises - 9.6/10

PS:
All three are more or less 9.5/10 for me but just have to differentiate them in order of preference a bit, so

BB - 9.5/10
TDK - 9.4/10

You of all people! Blasphemy! Fix those scores! :panic:

The Dark Knight Rises - ∞/10

PS:
All three are more or less ∞/10 for me but just have to differentiate them in order of preference a bit, so

BB - ∞/10
TDK - ∞/10

:lol :1-1:

I'm curious though Void. has there been any film you've seen that has been a solid 10/10 according to your scoring attitude?

Winter's Bone 9/10

Machine Gun Preacher 7/10

Battle Royale 8/10

Which one? Sadly I enjoyed the remake. So bad its good :rotfl

lol, yes - The remake. I should have made that a bit more clear in my original post. I just couldn't enjoy it.

Yeah, I thought the remake was ok for a B movie with lots of TNA.

The TNA is pretty much the only reason why this didn't get a 1/10 from me. It's the only thing that keeps you remotely entertained. :rotfl

:exactly: i enjoyed for what it is

I tried to! But the fact that they used stock sounds for their screaming was just too over-the-top bad for me. But I did enjoy when that one girl got cut in half & the top of her body just slid off. Bad CGI & all. :lol

Lord Of The Rings ~ The Fellowship Of The Ring (Blu-Ray Extended Edition) 10/10

EPIC!!!

Back