RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Dark Knight Rises:9/10

A perfect ending to the trilogy,it exceeded all my expectations!

Indy 4 - 5/10

Was just scrolling down through the movies list on XBMC and got tired of it so settled for this. Some good stuff but overall just weak. Its biggest crime - not the fridge nuking or the monkey swinging or the aliens, just it was boring. A boring indiana jones film chock full of boring exposition. Its second biggest crime - marion ravenwood finding mortal peril hilariously funny. Way to make the audience not believe in any of the danger when even the characters seem to know they will survive anything.

Indy 4 -∞/10

Was just scrolling down through the movies list on XBMC and got tired of it so settled for this. Some good stuff but overall just weak. Its biggest crime - not the fridge nuking or the monkey swinging or the aliens, just it was boring. A boring indiana jones film chock full of boring exposition. Its second biggest crime - marion ravenwood finding mortal peril hilariously funny. Way to make the audience not believe in any of the danger when even the characters seem to know they will survive anything.

Fixed and sad five.

The Dark Knight Rises (4th viewing): ∞/10

The film get's better after every single watch. Def, in my top 5 films.

Did i say that? NO :thwak

It's a great film, i rated it highly, don't like it then TS :lecture

Why don't you go trolll Zach, he rated TDKR ∞/10

I didnt know asking a question is trolling.:dunno You rated the ASM a 10/10, which apparently you didn't know is a perfect score, therefore wouldn't that be saying that its the best movie ever made?

It's my day off tomorrow. Someone give me a film to rent out please; I've missed afew of the biggies of the past year, I only watched MI4:GP last week.

It's a great film, i rated it highly, don't like it then TS :lecture

TS = Tethered Swimming!

tumblr_l86r57HOkJ1qdoghio1_400.gif

It is showing since last weekend yes. Thats the frustrating thing. I'm being made to wait and wait. I feel like punching a ****ing marble column. :banghead

Are you for real?

3c8cd9eb.jpg

GTF up and get your ass to the theatre!!!!!!

Next, if you're wondering if i'm serious look at my avatar.

Watch the classic Total Recall for an Arnie fix.

It's better then the remake already.

Back