RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I'm gonna have to watch it again to try and see what other people see in this film. :dunno

I still haven't seen it. I just cant help thinking that I would hate it even though I have heard magnificent things about it.

It's a very slow, slow movie. There actually isn't any dialogue for the first 15 minutes or so. And then from that point on it's a very dialogue driven movie. But DDL really delivers. And the ending is hilarious. Took me awhile to finally watch it (had to see it in two parts because it's long) but it's worth a watch. No desire to ever see it again though. :lol

It's a very slow, slow movie. There actually isn't any dialogue for the first 15 minutes or so. And then from that point on it's a very dialogue driven movie. But DDL really delivers. And the ending is hilarious. Took me awhile to finally watch it (had to see it in two parts because it's long) but it's worth a watch. No desire to ever see it again though. :lol

I think i've seen it 5 times now. My favorite aspects of the film are its phenomenal acting, it's score and cinematography. A truly excellent film imo.

Daylight (Stallone) - 7/10

Decent film, hadn't seen it since it originally came out, found it for cheap today.

Superman vs The Elite - 7/10

Sherlock Holmes 2 - 7/10

John Carter - 7.5/10

The Watch - 7.5/10

It was funny as hell, but I don't expect it will be very memorable.

I think it's a credit to the film that it doesn't rely on dialogue to set up the plot. But as you said, once the talking starts, it really drives the movie. The acting is definitely the best thing, along with the eerie score. Unlike you though, I could watch it more than once:wink1:

The Virgin Suicides - 6/10

A friend from work let me borrow this and well...I didnt know what to expect. An interesting little story.

Back