RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Hunger Games - 7/10

Probably not something I'll ever watch again, but it was alright.

The Condemned ... 5/10. Not as bad as I thought it might be. Watchable. Contrived, predictable action fare, but good enough fight scenes. Steve Austin can't act .... but, he didn't really need to.

Behind Enemy Lines -- 7/10. Actually a pretty good movie. Wasn't expecting much with Owen Wilson in an action lead. Better than it should've been.

GI Joe -- 4/10. Not as good as it should've been. Way too high tech -- accelerator suits, laser guns, invisibility cloaks. Would it have been so difficult to use some slightly advanced military tech (like they're doing in the new Black Ops game) rather than freaking sci-fi weapons? Plot stunk. Acting was rough ... even having watched a Steve Austin movie earlier in the weekend.

Drag Me to Hell ... 2/10. I'll admit, I only watched a half-hour or so. My wife's idea. Completely retarded.

SnakeDoc

Grosse Pointe Blank: 8/10

Excellent dark comedy... I've always just seen the film in bits and pieces over years so it was great finally sitting down and watching it straight through.

If I were to give just the soundtrack a score it would be a 10/10 :lecture

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days - 7/10

Good family film, saw it with my nephews, there was some good laugh out loud moments, wasn't as good as the previous imo, but still funny and enjoyable

I just watched 'Darkman' for the first time. :lol

I liked it - pretty classic Raimi, scary, funny, great visuals.

Liam Neeson doing an American accent though - while serviceable, was the funniest part. :lecture

The Condemned ... 5/10. Not as bad as I thought it might be. Watchable. Contrived, predictable action fare, but good enough fight scenes. Steve Austin can't act .... but, he didn't really need to.

Behind Enemy Lines -- 7/10. Actually a pretty good movie. Wasn't expecting much with Owen Wilson in an action lead. Better than it should've been.

GI Joe -- 4/10. Not as good as it should've been. Way too high tech -- accelerator suits, laser guns, invisibility cloaks. Would it have been so difficult to use some slightly advanced military tech (like they're doing in the new Black Ops game) rather than freaking sci-fi weapons? Plot stunk. Acting was rough ... even having watched a Steve Austin movie earlier in the weekend.

Drag Me to Hell ... 2/10. I'll admit, I only watched a half-hour or so. My wife's idea. Completely retarded.

SnakeDoc

I loved Behind Enemy Lines. I think its because I had good memories watching it with my dad when I was younger. I still remember the night me and him went and bought it at Walmart while mom was shopping :lol

Jaws blu 9/10 The video quality was very impressive!

If you like Evil Dead II/Army of Darkness/Darkman then give that movie another shot. Trust me. It doesn't get good until later (starting with the girl talking with the old lady about a bank loan). :lol

I think most people take it seriously. If you've seen a Sam Raimi horror flick, you'd know it'll be full of slapstick comedy.

That fight in the car is hilarious.

Gangs of New York - 9/10

Picked it up for almost nothing on Blu Ray. Haven't seen it in quite some time. Great film. Still fun to watch.

SnakeDoc

G.I.JOE got a higher rating than DMtH? :monkey4

It's been a few years since I've seen Drag Me to Hell. It was a fun film. A lot of interesting dark humor, typical of those type of Raimi flicks.

The car fight was pretty funny. A ****ing stapler, lol.

Back