RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Total Recall ( remake )

Much better than I was expecting. Even thought it didn't follow the original much at all

Fracture - 7/10

Good film. Won't watch it again in a hurry but good. I'm actually not used to seeing Anthony Hopkins playing a bad guy despite the fact hes perhaps most famous as Hannibal Lecter.

The Raid: Redemption 8/10

Might've been a bad idea to have watched The Raid the day before seeing Expendables 2. I might end up comparing thinking of the former the whole time tomorrow.

Thought as much. Oh well. E2 may very well win some points with me in the humor and nostalgia departments. The Raid has neither.

Plus, when you watch the fight scene between Stallone and Van Damm, you'll wish for Mad Dog to jump into the fray.

That was the most badass fight scene in a long time/;

Dawn of the Dead ( Remake ) 8.5 / 10

Yes, yes I have seen this movie many times before but after watching it again yesterday I was reminded how great of a zombie movie it actually is. While, not terrifying in the least bit, it does give you a very uneasy feeling watching it with its "no hold barred" attitude. Takes no prisoners and their is no happy ending to this zombie flick. Exactly how it would be in real life.....kinda reminds me of the walking dead, which is why I like it soooooooooo much.

Expendables 2: 7/10

The comedy was pure gold,if it wasn't for that i would have probably given this a 5.

Lockout 6/10 Some of the CGI was def shotty to say the least. The story is well...um...out there...but I enjoyed Guy Pearce's character and Maggie Grace(Chick from LOST) has gotten a lot better at acting....the ending I didn't see coming but I wasn't really trying to figure things out to begin with....worth the $1.50 from red box no doubt.

Pirahna DD 5/10 Obviously it's meant to be over the top. I think they did a pretty good job of it. There were some pretty freaking hilarious lines by Ving Rhames and David Hassellhoff....still cracks me up....

Push my ***** ass in the water

The Expendables 2 7.5/10

Went in with the right expectations, left satisfied. Better than the original by leaps and bounds.

The Avengers - 9/10

Drops to a 9 on second viewing just because you can't really beat the first time seeing it. Great film though.

The Rocketeer - 7/10

Pretty good

Expendables 2 and loved it. All of my favorite action heroes on the screen at the sametime killing thousands of bad guys. Doesn't get any better than that.
:yess: :clap :clap :clap :lol

A+

Lady Terminator - 7/10 Holy **** this is one of the greatest movies ever made. Has almost complete scenes lifted from Terminator. Nice bewbs, "car chases", bad acting and fx.

Expendables 2 - 7/10 The cast was great. Nice mindless action where none of the heroes got his and never missed a shot. And the jokes were funny.

The rest of the movie was garbage. :lol The ending fight was weak.

I lol'd at "You need to learn to fight." and "You are going to starve to death."

The Expendables 2 9/10

I grew up watching Arnold, Sly, Bruce, JCVD, Dolph and Norris movies so to see all of them in one action set piece was amazing. I thought the movie was great. Was it cheesy? Absolutely but I loved every minute.

The only thing stopping this from being a 10/10 was the weak fight at the end between Sly and JCVD.

Can't wait for The Expendables 3

The Hunger Games 8/10

Watched it with my wife on Sunday. We both read the books and thought they were great. The movie was a pretty good adaptation I thought. I thought there were a lot of scenes that had a great emotional impact. Can't wait for the next one.

Back