RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I don't think rating this movie highly has anything to do with nostalgia. It's just an incredibly well made movie that stands up to anything made today. The story, acting, directing...it doesn't get much better.

:exactly:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nrvMNf-HEg[/ame]

It's a real good movie but not a 10/10. I suppose if I watched this back in 75' i'd give it a 10 too. An 8/10 is a pretty damn good score you know :lol

It's better then the Nolan Batmans :lecture :pfft:

An 8 may be good for some movies but it's not enough for Jaws :lol

Why would you bring up Nolan batman movies? :dunno

You saying i'm a Nolancompoop?

Because you rate them higher then Jaws :nana:

Yes :monkey3 But you're one of the (occasional) cool one's :D

But just so the other camp don't feel all high and mighty, Jaws is also better then The Avengers :lol

The Goonies- 10/10

tumblr_ll2htfqoLp1qglh4xo1_400.gif

Expendables 2 - 8/10 ...better than the first one
As Good as it gets 9/10 ....love this movie
Bridge on the River Kwai - 8/10
All Quiet on the Western Front 6/10

Frequency - 8/10

Never saw this before, didn't know anything about it in fact. Pretty good though. Its the one where Jim Caviezel is able to talk to his deceased father (Dennis Quaid) 30 years in the past through an old fireman radio - facilitated by an atmospheric phenomenon. Caviezel warns his dad about his imminent death in a fire-rescue and prevents it. However this has unanticipated knock-on effects involving a serial killer and the 2 of them, still communicating over the radio, have to find out who this killer is and how to stop him.

Back