RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Drive. 4.5/10

Some pointless characters, too little and pointless dialogue, over-used gore, and bad acting on Ryan Gosling's part. The only cool parts were the car chases, other than that...a pretty blan movie. Pretty disappointed.

:dunno

Drive. 4.5/10

Some pointless characters, too little and pointless dialogue, over-used gore, and bad acting on Ryan Gosling's part. The only cool parts were the car chases, other than that...a pretty blan movie. Pretty disappointed.

I personally liked Drive, I know a lot of people who don't though. It must be a "required taste" kinda movie.

Drive. 4.5/10

That's my comedy intake for the day sorted :lol

This movie wasn't meant to be The Expendables. Its not about the action. To say Gosling acted badly in this film is insane to me.

Of cawrse!

Ryan Gosling is a very talented actor. In fact, I'm usually not displeased with any of his roles. :clap

That's my comedy intake for the day sorted :lol

This movie wasn't meant to be The Expendables. Its not about the action. To say Gosling acted badly in this film is insane to me.

Who said anything about the Expendables? I think you're making a bit of a leap on conclutions there bud.

Yeah one thing that isn't debatable is Gosling. He owns that role.

He hardly spoke. More than half of his interactions with people throughout the movie were just awkward. :dunno

And that was the beauty. His face told a thousand words for me whatever situation he was in. Not many actors can pull that s__t off.

Who said anything about the Expendables? I think you're making a bit of a leap on conclutions there bud.

He hardly spoke. More than half of his interactions with people throughout the movie were just awkward. :dunno

Oi, it's conclusions... learn to spell the word and learn the difference between good acting from bad. :peace

Relax buddy. I can have my own opinion without it being yours. :lol

No honestly I get that. I just don't think you got it or appreciate that sort of film. And Gosling certainly wasn't bad in the film. This is one of the strongest films for it's cast alone.

Bought some blu rays....

Cars 2 9/10
Better then the first and I like the story concept of this one. Nothing like an 007 with cars.

the Grey 6/10
Not as good as it was made out to be

Hunger Games 7/10
Over hyped and I thought it needed more violence or blood.

Real Steel 8/10
Not bad and a fun movie.

Melancholia - 5/10 The end freaked me out a bit

EDIT: Gave it a 5 (right down the middle) because I still don't know what to make of this movie. Keeps making me think, but it was also a weird movie.

Last edited:

The Amazing Spiderman - 8/10

Really enjoyed this. Possibly the best Spiderman film for me.

The Bourne Legacy - 6/10

Really promising first half, let down by a terrible final 30 mins (IMO).

Back