RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The cinematography and direction alone is worth 5.

Yes those were great. Just seemed like the movie in it's first act was going nowhere and didn't have much to do with the conclusion. I guess it was more introduction to the characters than anything else. The movie divised me that's for sure. Tree of Life gave me the same feeling. Didn't know what to think of it.

Drive. 4.5/10

Some pointless characters, too little and pointless dialogue, over-used gore, and bad acting on Ryan Gosling's part. The only cool parts were the car chases, other than that...a pretty blan movie. Pretty disappointed.

:dunno

Personally I find most hype (especially on these boards) very overrated at the end of the day. I've yet to watch a hyped movie that delivered to my expectations. Having said that Drive was definitely not a bad movie nor was it a 4.5/10. It's a solid 7 imo.

Alien vs Predator. 8/10

This is really a 7/10 movie, but I'm giving an extra point because I love the yautja (predators).

I would actually like to see a movie where the predators don't die.

Personally I find most hype (especially on these boards) very overrated at the end of the day. I've yet to watch a hyped movie that delivered to my expectations. Having said that Drive was definitely not a bad movie nor was it a 4.5/10. It's a solid 7 imo.

So stop listening.

I hate calling a movie overrated unless it makes a billion dollars at the box office and people make videos calling it the greatest film ever made in the history of cinema.

That's overrated. People enjoying a movie....eh, that's just them enjoying it. Some over enjoy a movie. :lol And that is what you're talking about. And I know exactly what you mean.

That's just overhyped. Which would be the better word.

I just think Overrated should be used on a film like Avatar. Which is overrated in every single possible way. :lol

So stop listening.

I hate calling a movie overrated unless it makes a billion dollars at the box office and people make videos calling it the greatest film ever made in the history of cinema.

That's overrated. People enjoying a movie....eh, that's just them enjoying it. Some over enjoy a movie. :lol And that is what you're talking about. And I know exactly what you mean.

That's just overhyped. Which would be the better word.

I just think Overrated should be used on a film like Avatar. Which is overrated in every single possible way. :lol

I suppose. But it could also classify as "overrated" if the person overhyping the movie rates it too high :wink1: :D

Carrie (1976) 7/10 I forgot how eerie the gymnasium scene was at the end.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

I don't even know where to begin.
This movie was a mess.

I still like Optimus and BB though.

I suppose. But it could also classify as "overrated" if the person overhyping the movie rates it too high :wink1: :D

Carrie (1976) 7/10 I forgot how eerie the gymnasium scene was at the end.

Yeah but still. Every movie today would be overrated. :lol

Devil's Ass 19/197,

Back