RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Paul W. S. Anderson The Three Musketeers 7/10

Loved that movie, visually it was amazing, really good looking movie

Lol, didn't know she did that. Although, she really shouldn't be quite that scared, what with all the training she's gotten from different films, even if it might have all been mere choreography, which is actually a plausible way in which to learn certain types of martial arts.

Anyway, she's a fox. So, creepy rich date or not, I'm betting the guy's nervousness and intimidation levels far exceeded her own fears. I know mine would. :lol

Lol, didn't know she did that. Although, she really shouldn't be quite that scared, what with all the training she's gotten from different films, even if it might have all been mere choreography, which is actually a plausible way in which to learn certain types of martial arts.

Anyway, she's a fox. So, creepy rich date or not, I'm betting the guy's nervousness and intimidation levels far exceeded her own fears. I know mine would. :lol

plus she is in a public place, I don't know what could happen, lol.

Yep. While still creepy, it is a public place. Not like she can be dragged out of there by her hair or whatever.

By the way, at least the guy didn't request she dress up as Aeon Flux. Granted, I'm betting that's probably more my fantasy than his. :lol

Yep. While still creepy, it is a public place. Not like she can be dragged out of there by her hair or whatever.

By the way, at least the guy didn't request she dress up as Aeon Flux. Granted, I'm betting that's probably more my fantasy than his. :lol

or the Queen from Snow White :rotfl :rotfl (I would have liked that LOL :yess:)

I saw part 1 of Crispen Glover's "What is it"....it was made with a cast of people with down syndrome. And no, i. Not being witty....the whole cast is mentally challanged people. Its just.....i dont know.

Platoon.. bought recently.

Great film - but it glitched at around Chapter 14, & I'm taking it back to hopefully get an exchange. :lol

I saw part 1 of Crispen Glover's "What is it"....it was made with a cast of people with down syndrome. And no, i. Not being witty....the whole cast is mentally challanged people. Its just.....i dont know.

I got to see this during Crispen's tour. I don't know how you would rate it.

So glad I got to meet him, btw.

True grit remake 8 out of 10 never seen 1st version but good flick ..CONAN remake 7 out of 10 realy redone well...

Dont Be Afraid of the Dark.
Sorry, but Im not even gonna bother rating this. Im sure someone out there thinks that this was a good movie, but damn I thought it was dumb. Couldnt stand how stupid the little girl was, the typical "horror cliches", and the actual premise of the movie was even stupider.

The "monsters" in the movie are pretty much supposed to be The Tooth Fairy. And Katie Holmes gets pulled into the furnace and becomes one of them.

:cuckoo:

I got to see this during Crispen's tour. I don't know how you would rate it.

So glad I got to meet him, btw.

Neither do I.

And that's pretty cool! I do like the dude. I just....don't get what this movie was saying. I sorta got the idea of the movie. But only because one of my friends has schizophrenia, and he discusses a lot of these themes and ideas. The different mental planes, ect. So I had more of an idea.

But yeah.

Ted:8.5/10
Pretty funny. Knowing Seth Macfarlane directed this, I was able to point out alot of similarities with Family Guy.
Some of my favorite parts: "I hear the fat kid running, I bet its hilarious.'
"I told you garfield's eyes look like a pair of tits"
The "Airplane!" scene.
Flash Gordon scenes.
:rotfl

My wife made me watch that. I couldn't agree more with your score. It sucked :monkey4

I made my fiance watch it. I'm surprised he's not calling off the wedding. :lol

Sorry on behalf of all the women who made their man watch that ****ty movie.

I now know to never trust your ratings. :monkey1

I know everyone hates that movie, and the story was very stupid, I will admit that,

but from going from the Awful resident Evil movies to this was a nice change, the movie Looks amazing, Looks, as in, the costumes are amazing, the sets are really good, it looked really pretty, everything looked really nice,
I am not going to deny it I enjoyed watching this, it was pure eye candy, nothing more,
I guess that's the reason people loved Avatar (the ones that did)
I Just visually really enjoyed it, it was nice to watch, the colors were very beautiful, the girls were very beautiful too,

now I am not comparing this movie to Avatar, I am just saying, I got that feeling that I enjoyed it visually similarly to how people defended Avatar left and right, when the story was awful, but it was beautiful to look at, for me this was beautiful to look at as well,

everyone hates the movie, which I understand, it is Paul WS Anderson, nothing good comes from him, but this was a really nice change from the vomit inducing resident evil movies

Back