RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Dark Tide - 4/10

I had read about this movie being some sort of crazy shark film that you dont wanna miss. You know the type. It stars Halle Berry and well thats about it. Regardless it in no way even come close to what Jaws gave us back in the day. This movie was pretty much crap. Other than Jaws if you wanna see a really cool modern shark film watch The Reef. Its actually on netflix instant. Avoid Dark Tide...you dont get to see the shark do anything til at the end and it barely does anything.

Battleship - 6/10

It was meh. The aliens themselves were kind of interesting and fun to watch, which bumped up the score a tad, but overall the film failed to really draw me in outside of that. Plus, Liam was barely in the movie, what the hell. Not that his character was handled that well to begin with.

The Grey 9/10
I loved that film. It's one of my favorite Neeson flicks of this decade so far. :yess:

Tomcats 8/10

I love this movie, its a crude comedy but it has alot of heart in it, Critics flopped it but i guess its to raunchy for most mainstream people today. It always makes my laugh when i see it :lol

Im definitely in a IDGAF type of mood today. :lol

I loved that film. It's one of my favorite Neeson flicks of this decade so far. :yess:

Hell yeah man! Easily top 10 of my favorite all time movies. Neeson did an amazing job. I loved the visuals of it, the questioning of religion and faith, and how animated and the great interaction between the characters. You really felt for them when they were in pain or killed. :clap

I can't remember if I rated these or not sooo....

Game of Thrones - 9.8/10

True Blood - 8/10

The Walking Dead - 7.5/10

Shark night - I thought this was the one with Kelly Brook in it, so I sat through it all hoping to catch a glimpse of the 2 babylons.

Kelly Brook wasn't in it.

0-10

Back