RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Priest - 6/10

It's kinda like The Searchers with vampires. Decent enough for a single viewing.

Hunger Games 5.5/10

The whole movie was good until the ending.........

Creating dogs out of thin air was just awful. It runied it for me. You can create living beings, but you can't create food?

Hunger Games 5.5/10

The whole movie was good until the ending.........

Creating dogs out of thin air was just awful. It runied it for me. You can create living beings, but you can't create food?

I don't think they were really alive

I thought they were some kind advanced holograms

Both was good. You fail... AGAIN. Big surprise, eh :lol

How do I fail? Because you like bland films that are below average to most, and I don't?

I fail? And who says that anymore? This isn't 2009. Move on! You're probably one of those people who say , "Talk to the hand." :nana:

How do I fail? Because you like bland films that are below average to most, and I don't?

I fail? And who says that anymore? This isn't 2009. Move on! You're probably one of those people who say , "Talk to the hand." :nana:

He also added "eh"

I am offended :lecture

Battleship 4/10*

Okay this was probably one of the worst acting cast assemble. Taylor Kitsch & Rihanna are horrible. Liam Neeson is good at the beginning but was not used in the middle half of the movie. Think he was just collecting a paycheck :lol Actors rating 1/10*

Special effects & sound was top notch. 10/10* Very Michael Bayish style. Some would hate it, others will like it. I liked it. A little bit of G.I.Joe meets Transformers meets Armagadan.

However, the story is horrible 1/10* I could care less at the beginning of the movie intro on the younger Hopper. The ending of the other battleship that was used made absolutely no sense.

If you have a museum Battleship USS Missouri for public display, why are there weapons still there? Shouldn't all those be removed?

Last edited:

Spartacus: Blood and Sand - 8.5/10

More blood and boobies than my mind can handle. :panic:

Lawless: 8.5/10

I even liked LaBeef in this and that's a first. Great looking, finely crafted, and acted film.

Last edited:
Back