RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Terminal: 8/10
The last time I saw this, I was too young to understand what was going on. Caught it on tv yesterday, pretty interesting flick.

Dominik day

Chopper 7/10

Bana is crazy good in this!

The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford 9.5/10

Pretty much perfection!

Is Raid: Redemption a foreign film? I saw it the other day at Redbox and almost picked it up.

If so, I'll have to check it out.

CHarlie bartlet with robert downey jr i give a 8 realy funny and good flow and good actors worth seeing.....

Dylan Dog i give a 6 brandon routh or superman meets buffy good comedy / horror i give a 6 because of decent actors and special effects but did feel like superman fighting vamps and werewolves the whole time brandon gets his ass kicked the whole movie and not a scratch OOOOOOOOO.K LOL ...But was somewhat funny...

Last edited:

CHarlie bartlet with robert downey jr i give a 8 realy funny and good flow and good actors worth seeing.....

Dylan Dog i give a 6 brandon routh or superman meets buffy good comedy / horror i give a 6 because of decent actors and special effects but did feel like superman fighting vamps and werewolves the whole time brandon gets his ass kicked the whole movie and not a scratch OOOOOOOOO.K LOL ...But was somewhat funny...

I forgot about Dylan Dog. It was a pretty forgettable movie. I recommend you check out Cemetery Man the Italian flick that was created by the same guy who created Dylan Dog, and are essentially almost the same characters, or at least draw from the same parallels much like Conan and Kull do.

It's a much better film and actually more in line with Conan flicks even though it was released mid 90s, it has a bit of an 80s or older vibe to it.

13 days - 8/10

sometimes I like to go outside of my usual sci-fi/fantasy genre preferances. I enjoyed this one about the Cuban missile crisis with Kevin Costner, Bruce Greenwood and others whose names I don't know but recognise.

Back