RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

:hi5::hi5:

All three films IMO are just fantastic. I've got small issues with each film but they're all three just fantastic as I said. I love them. :yess:

Nothing is perfect, but damn this trilogy sure comes close. :D
Peter Jackson rules!

By the way Josh, you're going to have to recommend to me "THE" ultimate maquette, PF, or whatever's available for me to get that is a good representation of the LOTR. I have room for only one so make it good. :lol

Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Blu Ray Extended Edition) - 9.5 out of 10

Nearly on the verge of rating it a ten, but I think perhaps that would be too bias for my part, as I already liked the films, not to mention the Middle-Earth books, well prior to seeing the Blu Ray EE set. Having now see them though, once great films have become greater.

Personally, and I know I'll get shunned for this.

I think the TE's are better than the EE's.

Personally, and I know I'll get shunned for this.

I think the TE's are better than the EE's.
Well, both versions boast great films. The theatrical editions have a few editing decisions that worked in their favor and then there were some instances where entire scenes were cut, so as to draw a curtain on a filmatic element later on.

I like having both versions, to be honest. Although, I need to get rid of that god awful fullscreen edition of the Fellowship TE. :slap

Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Blu Ray Extended Edition) - 9.5 out of 10

Nearly on the verge of rating it a ten, but I think perhaps that would be too bias for my part, as I already liked the films, not to mention the Middle-Earth books, well prior to seeing the Blu Ray EE set. Having now see them though, once great films have become greater.
:yess: :hi5:

Yup, 1 of only 6 films I've ever given a 10/10 in my life.

I can't argue that.

I don't think I've ever given a movie a perfect 10/10 (although my memory is atrocious and I may have in the past). I live by the rule that nothing is perfect. That said, the Fellowship is a 9.9, pretty much as close to perfect you can get. :D

Yup, 1 of only 6 films I've ever given a 10/10 in my life.

I give it 10's if deserving. It's gotta have everything though, good editing and pace, direction, acting, and of course it's gotta be about something that interests me.

Off the top of my head some of my favorite 10's for me are:

LOTR: FOTR and TTT
The Nolan Batfilms
Empire Strikes Back
Fight Club
Inception
The Godfather Part 2
Goodfellas
Heat
The Grey
Pineapple Express

So yeah, there's a few. But I think they are all deserving. :D

Bridesmaids 6.5/10

Some really funny moments made this more entertaining than I expected.

Last edited:
Back