RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

^^ It's a great movie! Watched it last year. Really powerful!

Yes it really is. Out of interest what did you rate it bud?

I am still not really sure why they released that guy? That is the only thing that seemed a little silly to me

Yes it really is. Out of interest what did you rate it bud?

I am still not really sure why they released that guy? That is the only thing that seemed a little silly to me

I think I rated it an 8.5 or a 9 or something. Not sure but around that mark I'd guess.

Can't answer your other question... it has been too long since I saw it. I'd have to watch it again sometime...

I had that in my top 10 the year it came out. Really powerful ending.

It is a great film. I knew I would love it and I did. The ending was indeed very powerful. As he was driving away I knew what he was thinking.

Did you think letting a rapist and a murderer free like that was rather silly? That is the only thing that kind of spoilt it for me.

I'm not sure what you mean Aaron? I don't remember anyone being let go.

Isidoro Gómez, the killer of the Coloto girl. He was imprisoned for life but then set free. He then started working for the authorities in some capacity I was unsure of. That just didn't make a lot of sense to me.

Isidoro Gómez, the killer of the Coloto girl. He was imprisoned for life but then set free. He then started working for the authorities in some capacity I was unsure of. That just didn't make a lot of sense to me.

I haven't seen it since 2009 so I'd have to watch it again. In the end Gomez was captive so that's all I cared about.

Source Code - 6/10

Entertaining, but somehow left me wanting... lot of plot-holes as well.

My good man. I wouldn't have graded this any different. :hi5:

:hi5::hi5:

All three films IMO are just fantastic. I've got small issues with each film but they're all three just fantastic as I said. I love them. :yess:

Back