RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Killer Joe - 7/10 Decent flick. Off the wall and well acted. You will never look at a chicken leg the same way again.

The Fighter with Christian Bale and Mark Wahllberg another must see a very differnt Bale in this one a great film 10 stars buy it!!!

The Hunger Games. 8/10. Surprisingly good. I was expecting some Twilight-like teenybopper thing. It was actually really good. The plot reminded me of The Condemned with Stone Cold Steve Austin ... but with better actors, and a more compelling method of storytelling.

Gran Torino. 10/10. Eastwood is a badass.

Waiting. 6.5/10. Actually kinda funny, as mindless comedies go.

Saving Private Ryan. 10/10. Not my top war movie ever made ... but very close.

SnakeDoc

The Human Centipede 2 - 5/10

This movie was pretty horrible. Just mindless, senseless gore. Blood, piss, and feces throughout the whole movie. I suggest you dont eat anything while watching it.
Plus, the fact that the whole movie is in B&W is just pointless, and the lack of dialogue is a little annoying. The only reason I gave it a 5 was because as far as slasher films go....it's decent.

Hulk (2003) - 6/10

The actual Hulk scenes were as good as anything in the Avengers, I personally didn't mind the super huge Hulk, but the rest of the film drags.

In the line of fire - 9/10

This is the Clint Eastwood & John Malkovich presidential asassination film - from the early 90s I think. Excellent film, loved the sparring between the 2 leads. Malkovich made a great villain.

The Raid. Was shattered after watching it. Best fights i've seen on film. So brutal and loved the score. 9/10

The Raid. Was shattered after watching it. Best fights i've seen on film. So brutal and loved the score. 9/10

Ive been wanting to watch this myself. Looks really killer.

Expendables 2 - 7/10

Typical dumb over the top action. I pretty much couldnt stop laughing.

Alien 9/10 Freaking awesome film.

Aliens 8.5/10 I used to be hard on this movie for many years but have grown to like it a lot more nowadays.

Back