RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Alien 9/10 Freaking awesome film.

Aliens 8.5/10 I used to be hard on this movie for many years but have grown to like it a lot more nowadays.
Idunno why, but my last 4-5 viewings of Aliens have almost bored me. Alien however has become much more enjoyable.
I don't think I've ever seen a movie with more natural, realistic dialogue and acting than Alien.

Idunno why, but my last 4-5 viewings of Aliens have almost bored me. Alien however has become much more enjoyable.
I don't think I've ever seen a movie with more natural, realistic dialogue and acting than Alien.

Considering it was made in 1979 for 11 million dollars i'd say the film should be considered one of the all-time best sci-fi films ever made.

Aliens has a ton of action tbh but some of the writing is far too cheesy to be taken serious at times.

That's why I love it. The tone is different enough from Alien, that it's a good sequel.

I like some cheese. It made the movie fun as hell.

Lawless - 7.5/10

Hardy and Oldman were awesome... I just wish the movie had been a little more memorable.

Con Air - 7/10 Wow was that cheesy after not watching it for years

The Hunger Games - 7/10

Felt like I've seen it all before. Nothing really stood out.

The human centipede. 5/10

5 points for disturbing me. I think Audition is way better.

The Hunger Games 8/10

Boardwalk Empire seasons 1&2 - 9/10

Own both seasons on Blu and I'm watching S2 now. S1 was very good and I'd also give it a 9/10. I'm 5 episodes into S2 right now and man does it drag at times ! S1 also dragged but the overall show was very good.

Such an over rated film IMO.
Definitely. Thinking back, I'd probably rate it lower.
I think it tried taking itself a bit too seriously. Trying to be more "sophisticated" when it just came out looking cheesy. Idunno
Also thought it was very rushed at times.

I like the concept though.

Own both seasons on Blu and I'm watching S2 now. S1 was very good and I'd also give it a 9/10. I'm 5 episodes into S2 right now and man does it drag at times ! S1 also dragged but the overall show was very good.
It's been a while since I watched season 1...a few months, but I remember thinking it was a bit slow at times.
I watched all of season 2 in about 3-4 days and enjoyed it much more than season 1, but did feel that the first few episodes dragged. After that it was like a roller coaster though.

I really hope Richard plays a bigger role in season 3.

The Hunger Games - 7/10

Felt like I've seen it all before. Nothing really stood out.

Such an over rated film IMO.

Glad I'm not alone.

I was right there with the kids, even got my heart pounding.

Then, the scene when the main girl slept up in a tree with the rest of the kids sleeping TOGETHER down below (as if they've been close friends since kindergarten)... that completely pulled me out of the movie. :thud:

I could not enjoy it after that. :gah:

I give it a 6/10.

Firefly - 10/10
It has been a long time (way too long) since I last saw it. It was so bad that I forgot a whole lot of adventures the crew got into. I could remember the first two eps and the last one, but the rest was a blur mostly... Anyway I finally watched it again (on blu this time) and I loved it all over again. I'll be watching this more often from now on! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Safe - Not a bad film from the Stath! He even showed some more acting (crying, looking sad, not kicking ass, wore a wooly hat)

I don't rate it as high as Killer Elite (top film) but it's one of his best. Let down by having too many characters, even the supposed main baddie introduced in the last ten minutes. 7-10

Safe - Not a bad film from the Stath! He even showed some more acting (crying, looking sad, not kicking ass, wore a wooly hat)

I don't rate it as high as Killer Elite (top film) but it's one of his best. Let down by having too many characters, even the supposed main baddie introduced in the last ten minutes. 7-10

You'd rate Killer Elite as Stathams top film? I considered it to be one of his worst, along with Transporter 3.

Back