RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

IMMORATALS with Mickey Rourke Pure Bad Ass a must own 10 just amazing fight scene's didnt expect this at all the gods are AMAZING.....

Lets see, does Snatch have a scene where ****s Amy Smart in the middle of a crowded street? Or does it have a scene where he shoves a shotgun up someone's ass? No? Then it sucks, and it's the worst movie ever made. :lol

I'd rather watch the Asylum version of Abe Lincoln then the Spider-Man rehash.

I love all of Stathams movies, they're like the modern day 80s action flicks, thats why he was so perfect for Expendables even though hes not an old school action hero.

The Descendants 9/10

recent Clooney film. Very good if a bit depressing at times.

We Own the Night - 8/10

Joaquin Phoenix, Mark Wahlberg and Robert Duvall. Saw this before, good film.

The descendants was realy good and a messed up situation i'm sure some may have handled that situation a little differnt just again a very tight spot to be in...

I ALMOST got duped into renting that on ON-Demand. Thought it was official. Luckily I watched the free preview. Garbo. :lol

It's funny as hell. It makes no sense, and the dude who plays Lincoln is shaking the entire time.

And the zombie acting....oh my god. :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kz3w9PJGFo[/ame]

southparksuicide.gif

The Hunter: 8.5/10

Solid flick. Really good acting and an awesome conclusion. Give it a watch.

Back