RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia - 10/10
So far the best episode in this series yet! I loved the portrayal of Irene Adler. The interaction between her and Holmes and the entire story of this episode are truly the highlight of this show so far! :rock :rock :rock

Sherlock: The Hounds of Baskerville - 8/10
A good episode, but I found the ending and the whole explanation to be a bit weak...

Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall - 9.5/10
This one was very thrilling and really gave us a good glimpse of Moriarty's cunning! I really can't wait to see how this show continues!

Cabin in the Woods - 9/10 Don't remember laughing so much at a horror movie.

Cabin in the Woods - 8/10

Fun, cheeky and offbeat, just what you'd expect from Joss Whedon. Loved all the nods to other horror flicks.

Just watched the Crow again, first time since its release. 8/10. Superb atmosphere. Brandon Lee with a fantastic performance.

Dredd - 8.5/10

One of the most enjoyable movies I have seen in a long time. They got the Judge Dredd character down to a T. Hats off to the crew and Karl Urban.

Cabin in the Woods 9/10 Damn that was a great movie. After hearing all the hype around it I was worried It wouldnt live up to what I have been hearing, but it exceeded everything I had heard. I went into the movie literally knowing nothing about it since everyone said thats the best way to watch it.

The next 3 days with Russel Crowe i give a 7 kinda slow but a good film.....

Back