RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Jiro Dreams of Sushi 9/10 First off I'm not a huge fan of sushi. Its ok but not something I eat on a regular basis. One of the best Documentaries I have seen. It's amazing how much work goes into this little resturant and how much time this guy actually spends on getting better and better at what he does.

Safe 7/10

Comic-Con Episode IV: A Fan's Hope - 8/10

Real Steel - 8/10

Finding Nemo 3D - 9/10

Comic-Con Episode IV: A Fan's Hope - 8/10

Real Steel - 8/10

Finding Nemo 3D - 9/10

Was the 3D done well? Trying to figure out if I should spend the money and see it in 3D. I love the movie, but if its just mediocre 3D then Ill just save the money.

Logan's Run - 8/10

Pure 70s sci-fi goodness.

What the hell were you thinking watching it? :lol

Honestly, I don't think I've seen it in at least 25 years, and it was on Showtimes, so... :lol

It was a real mess of a movie, but great music by ELO. And I have to admit, Gene Kelly's dancing and roller skating at his age was impressive.

Oh, and Olivia Newton-John - hot!

The last Exercism I give it a 7 kinda like a blair witch feel. A totaly messed up ending.......

Resident Evil: Retribution 3/10 enjoyed some parts bad story bad acting .

Was the 3D done well? Trying to figure out if I should spend the money and see it in 3D. I love the movie, but if its just mediocre 3D then Ill just save the money.

It pretty much just gave depth to the scenery and the characters stood out. It was worth seeing on the big screen again for the $10 I paid.

It pretty much just gave depth to the scenery and the characters stood out. It was worth seeing on the big screen again for the $10 I paid.

Thanks! I'll probably end up checking it out. I never got to see it while it was in theater so its a perfect time to check it out.

Gantz-8/10
Gantz Perfect Answer-10/10

Really good movies, especially if you did the manga and/or anime. But they do stand on their own.
-joe-

Misery - 10/10

One of the only films that still makes me break a sweat watching it.

Lawless 8/10

Enjoyed it very much. I really enjoyed the performances of Hardy and Pearce in particular.

Having said that, I know he takes some stick but Labeouf played his part excellently.

Dark knight returns part 1 9/10 great movie very brutal

Exit Humanity - 7/10

A cool zombie film based around the time of the Civil War. Really cool animated chapter segments also. It was different, but over all just a zombie movie. Nothing ground breaking but a solid zombie movie in a different time. I liked it.

Monster Brawl - 4/10

Wow...i had read about this and it sounded interesting taking all the classic monsters and having them battle...sounds awesome right. Wrong basically take all the monsters and now throw them into a pro-wrestling style set up and prepare for boredom and just crap. I gave it a 4 cause the monsters were kinda cool. Other than that it was hard to watch.

Back