RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Xmas movie :slap

:lol

I think that every time I watch it, how strange it is that it works like that when it's one of the manliest action movies you can get. :lol Just a testament how well the story and relationships work I guess.

Couldn't wait for X-mas though, got a new big hdtv and it was in HD on demand so I couldn't resist.

Thank you! :duff

I also think Trick r Treat was great, but I'm saving that blu ray for another day.

Trick R' Treat is my new "A Christmas Story" for Halloween. I don't think TBS will be running it 24/7 anytime soon but it's just so perfect at capturing the feel of the season and being fun but not too goofy. Plus I get to see Halloween in the theatre on the 30th so I already have that covered.

End of Watch - Finally a movie worth a 9 out of 10 score. Best cop movie I have ever seen. Love the **** out of this sexy *****!

Beautiful shots. Strong score/soundtrack, and a brilliant cast! This movie brings out every emotion in a viewer... tension, fear, sorrow, sadness, laughter, excitement. Edgy, gritty, balls to the wall movie! LOVE IT!

The Broken - 7/10

Creepy.. but I figured out the ending like a hour into it. Still a cool little twist though. Plus I like Lena Headey's fine ass.

**NOTE: SHE'S NAKED IN THIS MOVIE!

End of Watch - Finally a movie worth a 9 out of 10 score. Best cop movie I have ever seen. Love the **** out of this sexy *****!

Beautiful shots. Strong score/soundtrack, and a brilliant cast! This movie brings out every emotion in a viewer... tension, fear, sorrow, sadness, laughter, excitement. Edgy, gritty, balls to the wall movie! LOVE IT!

No way. It can't be as good as Cop Out.

No way. It can't be as good as Police Academy 7: Mission to Moscow.

:lol

I was at the shop earlier today, had the Blu in my hand, remembered how awesome the film was, but I couldn't make myself buy it, because I didn't feel the need to watch it again rightaway...

The only reason I'm leaning towards buying is all the features.

They've been promoting "it has all the answers" for weeks now. I'll just wait until CP picks it up and tells me how good the special features really are. :lol

^ They're ****ing awesome, and worth it for the 4 hour making of alone. :lol

I haven't finished it, I want to enjoy it.

But the first 30 minutes I saw, it was exactly like a Quadrilogy making of. In depth, and revealing.

Really?

I get killed by special feats. I usually watch them more than the film. :lol

It's out today right? Maybe I'll pick it up. :D

Yes, but if you don't have a Blu Ray player, you are indeed screwed. And you need to buy the 3D version. Otherwise you'll get jack squat.

Back