RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

E.T. 10/10 I hadn't seen this movie since I was 6 so I really didn't remember anything. The movie has so much heart and is truly funny in parts.

Prometheus. 7 out of 10

I had to change this. I originally said 6 but I change my mind and give it a 7. Thank you.

Last edited:

^ There aren't many of them around.

Other then Transformers or Battleship type stuff. Last month is probably the only month where some actually good Sci Fi films came out.

They just don't exist too much now.

Prometheus 9/10 Honestly I can see why alot of people were let down. I know when it was first coming out a ton of people I knew were expecting a straight prequel to Alien. Thus when it wasn't people immediately dismissed it. Me on the other hand stayed away from all information trailers forums etc and pretty much knew absolutely nothing about the movie until tonight and damnit I loved it. I seriously have never been as intrigued for a scifi film in a long time. Though I'm probably biased since I'm a sucker about stories on creationism and why we were created. I am glad I picked up the 3d edition. Im excited to start watching the bonus features.

I hear ya, BadMoon. It felt like just another sci-fi movie to me, but I did enjoy it nevertheless.

Prometheus 7/10.

I think it was quite different. To me it felt unfinished. Maybe a 6.5 out of 10. I think if they would have clearly spelled out motives it would have been better.

I also believe this was an Alien prequel. I think they tried too hard to not admit that and promote it as something else. Had they stuck with that it would have been better.

Soooo... was it 100th time you saw it?! :lol
6th. Bought it yesterday. Three times in theater, two bootleg while it was still in theaters.

Bout to watch it again. Gonna lower my rating down to 8.5/10 and The Avengers down as well to 8/10.

And damn, the score really is incredible.

I think it was quite different. To me it felt unfinished. Maybe a 6.5 out of 10. I think if they would have clearly spelled out motives it would have been better.

I also believe this was an Alien prequel. I think they tried too hard to not admit that and promote it as something else. Had they stuck with that it would have been better.

They didn't want to spell it out for anyone. That's how it was intended. I think people are forgetting that there will be 2 other movies to answer some of the questions. It is a prequel, just not a direct one. The 3rd movie will be the actual prequel.

Prometheus 9/10 for me

They didn't want to spell it out for anyone. That's how it was intended. I think people are forgetting that there will be 2 other movies to answer some of the questions. It is a prequel, just not a direct one. The 3rd movie will be the actual prequel.

Prometheus 9/10 for me

I didn't know there will be sequels.

I knew their would be a sequel but didn't realize we would get two and the last being an actual prequel to Alien :rock

Really? Even with that ending?

Look people can end a movie however they want to. Personally the ending wasn't the problem. The ending was clear and the audience knows where they are going and why. If it isn't confirmed and financial backed there is no guarantee a sequel gets made. Even the writer and director weren't sure there would be a sequel. They said they made the movie enough to stand on it's own. I disagree with that statement. Again, I enjoyed it. They just needed to add a little more. The story could have used another slight script revision. This film is pretty damn close to being great. It falls just a hair short.

Back