RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Inception BD 9/10 Excellent film.

Inception BD 9/10 Excellent film.

abe12c5878eefba3bfd0ec96a389bc41.jpg

The Full Monty 8/10 - That movie cracks me up everytime
Halloween (1978) - 10/10 My favourite horror movie ever made.

Cloud Atlas - 8.5/10

I know the critics are kind of 50/50 on it, and the film wasn't as neatly tied up as I had hoped, but it still left quite an impact and it had several touching moments. Overall, it still felt very powerful.

:lol Funny thing is I did rewatch Inception the other day, I was going to rate it and then I saw your post right above mine. And you gave it a 9/10 which is the same score I would give it. Awesome film. I love the soundtrack!

Last edited:

Skyfall: 5/10

I have seen and heard many reviews giving it top marks. As well as hearing reviewers saying BEST BOND EVER.

Maybe because of this I set the bar to high, so came out a little underwhelmed. I'll give it another go on Blu-ray to see if my opinion changes at a later date though.

:lol Funny thing is I did rewatch Inception the other day, I was going to rate it and then I saw your post right above mine. And you gave it a 9/10 which is the same score I would give it. Awesome film. I love the soundtrack!

:D I think some people have an issue with it being "original" Aside from that it's a fantastic movie.

Equilibrium - 5/10

Yup. About as overrated as most lame "cult classics" (most)

Was a big movie day today since the weather sucks...

Gone Baby Gone - 8.5/10
Argo - 9/10
Crazy, Stupid, Love - 8/10
Halloween II (original) 9/10

Skyfall: 5/10

I have seen and heard many reviews giving it top marks. As well as hearing reviewers saying BEST BOND EVER.

Maybe because of this I set the bar to high, so came out a little underwhelmed. I'll give it another go on Blu-ray to see if my opinion changes at a later date though.

:horror
Maybe. Doesn't dampen my enthusiasm, maybe it will just take some time to grow on you.

Back