RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Decided to watch this movie again as I have not seen it in a while. Like you I give it a solid 7/10...

Good movie. I must say though you must be a chick or a very girly man because Johnny Depp's hair I never took much notice in,lol...however his hands...oh my.:love
100% heterosexual male :lol

I just love his hair style in that movie. So thick and wavy and wonderful. :thud:

johnny+depp+sleepy+hollow.jpg

tumblr_lpn4z6CTuf1qhb017.jpg

tumblr_lpn54xQQgG1qhb017.jpg

Demons - 4/10

I've never been a particularly big fan of the Italian gore flicks, and this one was no exception. Garbage.

Apartment 143 - 7/10

I'm so glad I went into this one without ever having seen a trailer, because it would have almost certainly ruined some nice jump scares.

Love this movie! The 3D experience on my 55" TV was 3/4 as good as the theater. I have watched it twice already and it seems I just do not get tired of this movie. Great flick that is a must watch IMO.

Last edited:

Sinister 5.5 / 10

I would not call this a scary movie...I would call it a creepy movie. No where in the film was I scared, mainly I was bored. Basically the movie is kind of hollow and the ending is not a huge surprise ( although I did not know who the killer was nearly the entire time). To be honest, I wish it was not supernatural...just seemed to me it could have been better that way and more "Sinister".

Snow White and the Huntsmen 6.5 / 10

To be honest, I only watched this flick because I had a free rental from Redbox. It almost reminded me of Alice in Wonderland ( in respects to how the film looked ). Pretty much stuck to the story of Snow White with its own twist. It was decent enough for a $1 rental from red box and surprisingly, I like it more than I thought I would

The Arrival - DVD 6.5 / 10

I have seen this movie a few times before but recently I purchased a used copy on ebay for a few bucks because it was never on Netflix. I think Charley Sheen is a great actor and loved him in the role of Zane...most of the other acting, however...was horrible. Love the concept of this movie and I think it keeps your pretty interested in the story throughout the film. The annoying kid in the movie makes me want to pull my eyes out...horrible actor. Most of the other's were at least bearable enough to enjoy the film. Overall, I think its a very under appreciated Alien flick.

( The Arrival #2 was a second movie on the other side of the disc...I got through 1/3 of it before I turned it off...HORRIBLE movie! )

For a few Dollars More ( Man with no name Trilogy ) 9 / 10

Watched this the other day but I have seen it around 15-20 times. Clint Eastwood at his best and by far my favorite Western Movie. Great film if you enjoy westerns as much as I do and would recommend watching any movie in the trilogy often and always :)

The Grudge (American version). 9/10.

I love these psychological horror flicks.

By the way, I give the original, Ju-On, the same score.

Shutter Island - 8/10
Devil's Advocate - 8/10
Halloween 4 - 7/10
Halloween 5 - 6/10

Stephen Kings IT - 8/10

Love this movie, its a classic!! I didnt know it was originally a TV Miniseries, i always used to watch it on the 2 VHS tape set so i figured it was just a very long movie. Part 1 is a little bit better IMO.

That's my Boy- 6/10

Not great, but funnier than I thought it would be.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning: 5/10

Caught this last night on TV, it was OK. Not really a TCM fan, but it was about what I expected.

Paranormal Activity - 6.5/10
I've seen part 2 first, so I kinda new some stuff that was going to happen here, but overall it was an ok watch.

[.REC] - 8/10
Now this is a horror-movie!
The whole film was pretty good and intense, but those last 10 minutes or so... damn, some scary **** going on there! A really good film!

Back